Wow, didn't see this coming : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt
 
RGRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,709
RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Exclamation Wow, didn't see this coming

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/un...oots-back.aspx

"U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate."


A huge jump was needed to cover for the 'unexpected' drop before the election. Color me surprised.

The cover His a$$ media is a friggin joke.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
IronButt
 
pcarrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 171
pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
Was this really all that hard to foresee?
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt
 
RGRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,709
RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
Was this really all that hard to foresee?
It wasn't for those of us who don't kneel at Obama's feet.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Barnacle Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Central Pa.
Posts: 433
Barnacle Bill wants to know Dino or Syn?
What did you expect ?
__________________
1970 FLH ElectraGlide

For every civilization there comes a moment when a stand must be made against tyranny

The difference between courage and stupidity is measured only by success and survival.

If you cannot fight like your enemy, you have already lost the war.

The hardest lessons learned are the easiest remembered
Barnacle Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt
 
DJW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: A Country Road in Central NY
Posts: 19,493
DJW is still riding a stock bike DJW is still riding a stock bike
I'm shocked. Stunned. Flabbergasted even.

__________________
a PENNY for your thoughts
DJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt
 
pcarrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 171
pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrider View Post
it wasn't for those of us who don't kneel at obama's feet.
all hail obama.....not!
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Best Me I Can Be
 
Homesick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The ONLY All Red State
Posts: 10,787
Homesick is still riding a stock bike Homesick is still riding a stock bike Homesick is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW View Post
I'm shocked. Stunned. Flabbergasted even.

Round up the usual suspects.

joe
__________________
Keep The Change
-----
Inventor of the FXR Cult Secret Decoder Ring
A**hole Merit Badge winner
Badge of Honor winner


FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
IronButt
 
streetg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,329
streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/un...oots-back.aspx

"U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate."


A huge jump was needed to cover for the 'unexpected' drop before the election. Color me surprised.

The cover His a$$ media is a friggin joke.
This had to happen.
The jokiest part is that the modern Left has zero problem with our loss of a functioning free society. Our loss of freedom, and make no mistake, thats exactly whats happened. Our loss of a proper watchdog press coupled with an administration with absolutely no morals and a complete lack of a good ole American sense of honesty (even by gummint standard ) has unfortunately destroyed what America was supposed to be.
The kneelers to The Wormlord, Barry, JUST DON'T CARE.
You would expect those who agree with the Socialist Slime King would at least be concerned about the criminally dishonest methods employed by their hero, but, THEY JUSTICE DON'T CARE.
Nobody but the kneelers believed there was no funny business about the almost unprecedented drop in the unemployment numbers we coincidentally saw right b4 the election.
We're all gonna be old men talkin to our kids n grandkids bout the good ole days when America was America.
__________________
2007 FLHX R&R 131"

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
IronButt
 
RGRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,709
RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
This had to happen.
The jokiest part is that the modern Left has zero problem with our loss of a functioning free society. Our loss of freedom, and make no mistake, thats exactly whats happened. Our loss of a proper watchdog press coupled with an administration with absolutely no morals and a complete lack of a good ole American sense of honesty (even by gummint standard ) has unfortunately destroyed what America was supposed to be.
The kneelers to The Wormlord, Barry, JUST DON'T CARE.
You would expect those who agree with the Socialist Slime King would at least be concerned about the criminally dishonest methods employed by their hero, but, THEY JUSTICE DON'T CARE.
Nobody but the kneelers believed there was no funny business about the almost unprecedented drop in the unemployment numbers we coincidentally saw right b4 the election.
We're all gonna be old men talkin to our kids n grandkids bout the good ole days when America was America.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
IronButt
 
pcarrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 171
pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
I fear for my descendants if that's true, though it scares me that it appears to be......
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
FNG :)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: florida
Posts: 8
green fatboy wants to know Dino or Syn?
WoW

I guess we should all be very surprised!
green fatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: louisiana
Posts: 11,928
claydbal is reading this now saying WTF is this?
So, we are supposed to believe its only 7.8?
__________________
truth and equality for all. this is still AMERICA!
claydbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Altered States
 
Waffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,258
Waffen is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I wonder if Timmy Geitner was doing the math?
Waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
IronButt
 
streetg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,329
streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydbal View Post
So, we are supposed to believe its only 7.8?
We're supposedta believe whatever this admin tells us. Even if their stories totally contradict previous statements and positions
Barry, the lord of worms, Obama does not lie, flip flop, pander or falsely state his positions or goals.
He's harnessed the secret power of time/space/truth manipulation as well as the long forgotten quantum pinnochio law which allows for contradicting statements to be true. One of the results of practicing this strange nearly forgotten science is it makes atheists actually worship as a god of perfection the practitioner ...
go figure
__________________
2007 FLHX R&R 131"

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Altered States
 
Waffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,258
Waffen is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
We're supposedta believe whatever this admin tells us. Even if their stories totally contradict previous statements and positions
Barry, the lord of worms, Obama does not lie, flip flop, pander or falsely state his positions or goals.
He's harnessed the secret power of time/space/truth manipulation as well as the long forgotten quantum pinnochio law which allows for contradicting statements to be true. One of the results of practicing this strange nearly forgotten science is it makes atheists actually worship as a god of perfection the practitioner ...
go figure
The funniests part is watching the kneelers try to defend their god of deception. How infantile they look.
Waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(C)2001-2012 V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved (C)2001- V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum