Sharia - Page 8 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #106 (permalink)
IronButt

pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
I was hoping to steer it back on course........
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #107 (permalink)
Average Dude

YankeeBob is reading this now saying WTF is this?

Deut. 23:12-13
YankeeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #108 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I still like the killing, looting, and raping part. Can I pick my own Sabbath Day?

The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy. -Charles de Montesquieu
Fred1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #109 (permalink)
IronButt

Markk9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Nothing wrong with killing people, just don't murder them.

Retired Eagle Driver.............Long Live the Eagle.

Helmet laws interfere with natural selection.
Markk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #110 (permalink)
IronButt

pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
Wow, really Fred?

OK.................
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #111 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markk9 View Post
Again you fail to proved said quote..................your not a true christian!
I'm guessing that "true Christian" is right up there with "real biker"?

Please, share all of your truths with us mere peasants who must use more than 12 words per post to make a point.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #112 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
Maybe I missed something, but I thought this conversation was about Sharia Law, not BBQing people's belief systems. I know it's hard to separate people feelings from facts when it comes to issues of religion, but without doing that any conversation on the subject can only go wrong. We don't all believe the same thing, and that's OK. If we all believed the same thing then the world would be a very boring place! jmho
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
I was hoping to steer it back on course........
That's the general problem with this web site, trying to have an objective level headed conversation about anything just seems to freak some people out. I just hope that everyone doesn't think all of us from NC are like that.

===============================================

Mark, I hope you remember the last time you started talking such sh!t, your bike caught on fire. Maybe that was a gentle warning. Somebody might take you seriously if you ever actually said anything or tried to offer some info pertaining to the subject at hand.

Why don't you just head back over to the kid's table and make up some more stories about your riding experiences.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #113 (permalink)
Altered States

Waffen is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Nothing wrong with killing people, just don't murder them.
Come on over to the Catholic religion. We don't use bible versus to prove or disprove, we just have faith. That may be easier for ya.
Waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #114 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Again you fail to proved said quote..................your not a true christian!
Is this some sort of a victory shout? If so what's the victory, that you got away without having to back up any of your hot air regarding the Crusades?

Did you find the verse in Roman 6 yet? Couldn't be any easier - 5 minutes max. Maybe you're lazy? Or maybe you know I'm right.

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #115 (permalink)
IronButt

lucille wants to know Dino or Syn?
Sharia Law ...... do your research from many sources ......
Sharia Law ...... corrosive, stifling, invasive, at times violent, and very real.
Sharia Law ...... doesn't tolerate anything other than itself.

Markk9 ..... do you know what this thread is about?
lucille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 AM   #116 (permalink)
IronButt

Markk9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Markk9 ..... do you know what this thread is about?
Yes, it's about the laws of a religion or belief system.

I just think it's kinda funny of one religion bashing an other. When they both believe in the same god.

Retired Eagle Driver.............Long Live the Eagle.

Helmet laws interfere with natural selection.
Markk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 AM   #117 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this? DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Please quote were in the bible god has said to disregard the rules he set forth?
MATT 5:15
Quote:
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
There are many more of course, but this one should suffice to answer the question "put forth."
Old 12-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #118 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this? DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
That's right, and the first Crusade was a response to what amounted to "ethnic cleansing" of Christians in occupied areas and increased Muslim aggression toward Christians making pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

The first crusade started out basically as a group of largely unarmed peasants filled with zeal who answered the pope's call to go to Jerusalem. Most of them were subsequently slaughtered. Later in the first crusade, an actual "fighting force" embarked and its actions were bloody.

The "Franks" were familiar with Muslims and had fought against them along the edges of Islam's spread into Europe. The Franks were familiar with Islamic cruelty and had no illusions. Consequently, they gave little quarter.

A tactic of Islam apologists is to downplay Islam's nature and claim the Crusades initated and were responsible for much of the barbarity. The reality is they were all barbaric, however Islamic expansion and their treatment of non-muslims - especially within Jerusalem was the "spark" that set the Crusades in motion.

Very Good job sir! You get a gold star for the day and a beer from me the next time you're in town.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #119 (permalink)
IronButt

Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by <G Man> View Post
I'm guessing that "true Christian" is right up there with "real biker"?
Words to remember! Most excellent!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #120 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

strokerjlk wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR View Post
Spot-on Lefty .

Dearborn, MI would be an eye-opener for many Americans as well.

Islam is an evil perversity and comparing it to any simple theology is apples and oranges. Remember - Islam is an ideology. It encompases all aspects of Arab life and culture.

We talk about a seperation of church and state. Under Islam, the church and state are one and governed by Sharia. It permeates every aspect of the culture - and there is no escape. Apostates are not free to simply leave - they are to be killed. Other faiths are to be subjugated or eradicated.

A brief google search won't uncover the truth about it, nor does the media do much to enlighten Americans. Many politicians are duped and the president is an open supporter of the Saudi faction of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood it supports. Islam is neither tolerant nor a "religion of peace." It is the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDRYDR
That's right, and the first Crusade was a response to what amounted to "ethnic cleansing" of Christians in occupied areas and increased Muslim aggression toward Christians making pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

The first crusade started out basically as a group of largely unarmed peasants filled with zeal who answered the pope's call to go to Jerusalem. Most of them were subsequently slaughtered. Later in the first crusade, an actual "fighting force" embarked and its actions were bloody.

The "Franks" were familiar with Muslims and had fought against them along the edges of Islam's spread into Europe. The Franks were familiar with Islamic cruelty and had no illusions. Consequently, they gave little quarter.

A tactic of Islam apologists is to downplay Islam's nature and claim the Crusades initated and were responsible for much of the barbarity. The reality is they were all barbaric, however Islamic expansion and their treatment of non-muslims - especially within Jerusalem was the "spark" that set the Crusades in motion.
that is some good stuff Gordon.
wish I could communicate as well .
having a family member that teaches counter terrorism to the military. all I can say is it is much bigger than most could ever imagine. much more than I even want to think is possible.
the effort that has been but forth to keep us all out of harms way is immense though. but we have to get stronger.
SE 218
DR 218

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
strokerjlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement