Sharia - Page 6 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #76 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markk9 View Post
I have yet to met a "christian" that follows the rules set forth by god in the Book of Leviticus.

Unless you are, you are a cafeteria christian.
Christians are not obligated to the Mosaic Law; now go study.

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #77 (permalink)
IronButt

Markk9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
Christians are not obligated to the Mosaic Law; now go study.
Please quote were in the bible god has said to disregard the rules he set forth?

Retired Eagle Driver.............Long Live the Eagle.

Helmet laws interfere with natural selection.
Markk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #78 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
It would take all day, sorry don't have time to type out what call be researched with a little time.
I'll take a Cliffs Notes version. Otherwise what you typed is meaningless.
RGRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #79 (permalink)
NRA Life

Quote:
Please quote were in the bible god has said to disregard the rules he set forth?
I never said "disregard", for the Law was never disregarded, but fulfilled (when the vail was torn in two).

Show me in the Bible where Christians are obligated to observe the Sabbath, or to perform yearly animal sacrifices.

- Robert Bosch
Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #80 (permalink)
NRA Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
I read his sentence three times, and gave up.

...and he calls other people "weak minded".

- Robert Bosch
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #81 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
I take it, not to many here understand and/or have read about the crusades.
Still not sure how you think what's been posted here about the Crusades is wrong. I can research it online and find what I want that agrees with what I think is true but that doesn't tell me what YOU think is true. I happen to think from what I've read that FXDRYDR got it about right. You're the one implying we've gotten it wrong here. How?
RGRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #82 (permalink)
IronButt

Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
The only parts of the Old Testament Christians are obligated to follow are those few parts that are reiterated in the New Testament, rejection of homosexuality for example. Old Testament Convenant Law was replaced by the New Covenant of salvation and grace bought with Christ's blood. It is our obligation to follow his teachings as well as we are able, and no, none of us can do that to the full extent. That's why we must repent daily and ask for fogiveness. We cannot work our way into Heaven, we can only accept God's grace that will allow us entry. There has only been one perfect man who ever walked the earth, and He was fully man and fully God.

Last edited by Lefty; 12-05-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

09 XBones wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
It's all the christian!!! They all just pick and choose what they like and dislike in the bible.
Exactly, starting with the so-called Christians on this board who are judging...
09 XBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #84 (permalink)
NRA Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 XBones View Post
Exactly, starting with the so-called Christians on this board who are judging...
So who's to say Christians can't judge? You?

Before you waste my time quoting Matthew 7:1, go learn the context.

- Robert Bosch
Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #85 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
So much for serious discussion.

Quote:
I have yet to met a "christian" that follows the rules set forth by god in the Book of Leviticus.

Unless you are, you are a cafeteria christian.
I too am eager to be educated. Please qualify your statement.

What is a "cafeteria Christian"?

I do not consider myself a devout Christian, nor do I go to church. I would be willing to bet that the way I conduct myself is very much in line with the teachings of "the book" with the exception of the worship parts (which I just expressed). What does that make me? Am I a un-proclaimed cafeteria Christian? or a psuedo Christian? I am not an Atheist. Does this all make me a bad person and/or one worthy of your ridicule also?

Quote:
I take it, not to many here understand and/or have read about the crusades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
I agree with RGR.

Again, I too am eager to learn. I have made efforts to explain my statements (and I have received some education in the process). I expect the same from others.

Don't grab the microphone to tell us you have something to say and then put it down and walk away.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #86 (permalink)
NRA Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by <G Man> View Post
Don't grab the microphone to tell us you have something to say and then put it down and walk away.

That was a good 'un!

- Robert Bosch
Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #87 (permalink)
IronButt

pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
The only parts of the Old Testament Christians are obligated to follow are those few parts that are reiterated in the New Testament, rejection of homosexuality for example. Old Testament Convenant Law was replaced by the New Covenant of salvation and grace bought with Christ's blood. It is our obligation to follow his teachings as well as we are able, and no, none of us can do that to the full extent. That's why we must repent daily and ask for fogiveness. We cannot work our way into Heaven, we can only accept God's grace that will allow us entry. There has only been one perfect man who ever walked the earth, and He was fully man and fully God.
Very well stated.....I'd only add that the Old Testament Covenant Law was given as God's PERFECT standard. By the time someone has read that standard and understood it, they've already broken it in some way, thereby making them less then God's perfect standard. The law was not given as something to be attained. It was given to show us the need for a Savior.

I'll get down off of my soapbox now..............
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #88 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Please list the passage were "christ" said that!

Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #89 (permalink)
IronButt

Tequila SG wants to know Dino or Syn?
A friend just sent me this, don't know the origin but is very good description of this animals..

The True 5 Pillars of Islam

After evaluating history, I have come to the conclusion that the following are the real Five Pillars of Islam.

The First Pillar of Islam: To murder especially Christians and Jews. Also to murder all other infidels if they refuse to embrace Islam, the Religion of Peace. Destroy, destroy, destroy, kill, kill, kill. You must please Allah,the god of hatred, ruin, cruelty, death and destruction. Allah commands it, and it pleases him. If the infidels accept the Religion of Peace, then, you can rest for a while. But if the infidels refuse the Religion of Peace, or waver, kill them immediately for refusing or doubting the Religion of Peace. Hell will be their lot for refusing the grace from Allah. Punishments of this nature are pleasing to Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate. (Comment: After 1,400 of warfare and general practice, the Muslims have become highly skilled at this grisly affair to this day).

The Second Pillar of Islam: To murder other Muslims that arenít 100% Muslim. Sunni Muslims must murder Shiite Muslims because they are infidels. Shiite Muslims must murder Sunni Muslims because they, too, are infidels. Also, Muslims must murder other Muslims of different Muslim sects because theyíre not following the pure religion of Islam, the Religion of Peace. Itís okay to lie, or deny, that Muslims donít do these things. Be true to your Muslim Taqiyya which permits you to lie when it advances the Religion of Peace. (Comment: At present, Muslims of various sects have been pretty much on course accomplishing these grisly deeds for Allah).

The Third Pillar of Islam: For Muslims of the Religion of Peace to blow up, or to destroy in some other way, Muslim mosques especially while Muslims are praying in them. Also, to blow up, or destroy in some other way, especially Jewish synagogues, or Catholic churches, and other places of worship, of course all in the name of Allah, the Merciful the Comassionate. (Here, too, eeeeevil Muslims are doing quite well in pleasing Allah).

The Fourth Pillar of Islam: To allow long-bearded, brutal, lecherous, old Muslim men to marry little girls as young as nine years old. Since diaper chaser Muhammad married a little girl when she was six years old, and then had sex with her when she was nine, you lechers, too, may follow this exemplary custom. People, especially Muslims, wonít say anything because itís the custom. Before marrying the little girl, you must first chop off her clitoris to keep her pure. Itís pleasing to Allah, the Merciful the Compassionate. (Comment: That Allah sure has cruel and kinky ideas, doesnít he? At last reports, old, sex craved, sadistic Muslim men were going hog wild in accomplishing this Pillar of Islam. They just canít wait to get into little girlsí diapers).

The Fifth Pillar of Islam: To punish by stoning until dead especially women since they are inferior in intelligence. Muhammad said so, so it must be true. Also, to punish by severing off hands and feet, gouging out eyes, and by lashing with a heavy cane until the buttocks, and legs of the victims are covered with blood. It doesnít count until blood runs down their bodies. You may also punish by slitting a throat here and there. These punishments are always pleasing to Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Allahu Akbar. (Comment: Muslims, of course, are good at this trade since they have been practicing it since the inception of Islam).

Tequila SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #90 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
I never said "disregard", for the Law was never disregarded, but fulfilled (when the vail was torn in two).

Show me in the Bible where Christians are obligated to observe the Sabbath, or to perform yearly animal sacrifices.
The sabbath is your sunday! Please quote me the passage in the bible were "christ" states not to.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement