the lemming cliff - Page 3 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
IronButt

boston62 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
Damn right. I'm looking forward to higher taxes. Remember, we had higher taxes under Clinton and the economy was kicking a$$. I can't wait, let's kick it into gear!
I am with ya, I paid 18% last year, wouldn't hurt going to 25%.
boston62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
IronButt

boston62 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Solving our debt problem is so simple. We just need to change a few rules.

1. Eliminate all entitlement programs.

2. Lower minimum wage to 35 cents per hour.

3. Eliminate OSHA and the EPA

4. Invade any country that has resources we could use and take them by force.

5. Quit taxing rich people, tax the poor. The rich people create jobs. See, our whole tax system is backwards.

Add to the list.
If we eat the homeless we could kill two birds with one stone...
boston62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
IronButt

pcarrell wants to know Dino or Syn?
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln
pcarrell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 05:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I'm going to add one more and do a recap.

5. Quit taxing rich people, tax the poor. The rich people create jobs. See, our whole tax system is backwards.

6. Eliminate any rights an employee has. No rights to a safe work environment and most definitely no rights to collective bargaining of any sort, especially wages.

7. Anytime a Catholic Priest molests a young boy the Catholic Church pays a million dollar fine to the government. That should cover our defense budget.
James is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #35 (permalink)
IronButt

Richard001 wants to know Dino or Syn?
One more

Quote:

6. Eliminate any rights an employee has. No rights to a safe work environment and most definitely no rights to collective bargaining of any sort, especially wages.

7. Anytime a Catholic Priest molests a young boy the Catholic Church pays a million dollar fine to the government. That should cover our defense budget.
What about a fart tax. Looks like I will be living on rice and beans for the next few years and would pay my fair share.
Richard001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:

So you're ok with teachers molesting kids then? That seems to be more likely than a priest these days but I know how much the left loves their teachers.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #37 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
So you're ok with teachers molesting kids then? That seems to be more likely than a priest these days but I know how much the left loves their teachers.
This is what I wanted, other people to chime in. First I need to ask...is the teacher male or female and what is the sex and age of the "victim"?
James is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #38 (permalink)
IronButt

Z16Monte wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston62 View Post
If we eat the homeless we could kill two birds with one stone...
Soylent Green is people!
Z16Monte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #39 (permalink)
Still a Diva

Road King Diva wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z16Monte View Post
Soylent Green is people!
Not so funny. Once Obamacare is fully operational, that could become a staple of our diets. We may even see the shortage of organ donors disappear- class warfare could extend to harvesting organs from the dregs of society, such as drunk or strung out homeless people passed out on the streets. After all, don't Congressmen and other powerful politicians have a right to life that supercedes those "low lifes" on welfare and/or food stamps that cost the taxpayers too much money? The anticipated death squad concept could be expanded to organ harvesting and other medical "experiments" to be done for our own good, because Big Brother Barry knows better than we silly little people could ever fathom and such "compromises" could lower the cost of government spending on medical care.

The fiscal cliff knows no boundaries. There is no negotiating with idiots who insist on radical taxing and spending our money. Let the country fall off the fiscal cliff and let BO take the blame for causing it to happen under his watch. Let the morons in Congress show their true colors, while they allow such a disgrace to their policies damage America. This will be an event that the media will not be able to hide. For once, we should get out of the way and BO and his henchmen flail about, looking for someone to blame for his and his administration's dismal failure. It's time to get out of the way and let the consequences of his foolishness unfold so that someone better and smarter can step up and truly work on the issues of the day, including placing a halt to the uncontrolled taxing and spending.

Road King Diva

http://www.v-twinforum.com/gallery/s...0&ppuser=56857[/SIZE]
Road King Diva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #40 (permalink)
Turgid member

rgraham wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lyndy View Post
Not so funny. Once Obamacare is fully operational, that could become a staple of our diets. We may even see the shortage of organ donors disappear- class warfare could extend to harvesting organs from the dregs of society, such as drunk or strung out homeless people passed out on the streets. After all, don't Congressmen and other powerful politicians have a right to life that supercedes those "low lifes" on welfare and/or food stamps that cost the taxpayers too much money? The anticipated death squad concept could be expanded to organ harvesting and other medical "experiments" to be done for our own good, because Big Brother Barry knows better than we silly little people could ever fathom and such "compromises" could lower the cost of government spending on medical care.

The fiscal cliff knows no boundaries. There is no negotiating with idiots who insist on radical taxing and spending our money. Let the country fall off the fiscal cliff and let BO take the blame for causing it to happen under his watch. Let the morons in Congress show their true colors, while they allow such a disgrace to their policies damage America. This will be an event that the media will not be able to hide. For once, we should get out of the way and BO and his henchmen flail about, looking for someone to blame for his and his administration's dismal failure. It's time to get out of the way and let the consequences of his foolishness unfold so that someone better and smarter can step up and truly work on the issues of the day, including placing a halt to the uncontrolled taxing and spending.
He will still blame Bush for whats happening, and he will only explain he is trying to get us out of the mess.

The media will present it as such. And the fools in this country will continue to believe it. Unbelievable as it seems, that line of BS still works like magic.
rgraham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
not sober all the time

Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham View Post
He will still blame Bush for whats happening, and he will only explain he is trying to get us out of the mess.

The media will present it as such. And the fools in this country will continue to believe it. Unbelievable as it seems, that line of BS still works like magic.
He'll probably continue his blame game until the end. The end will be messy and his excuses won't matter then.

Uncle Salty is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #42 (permalink)
IronButt

Markk9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Who here understands the way out of this mess is a compromise that will include both spending cuts and a raise in taxes. And secondly, who supports this idea besides myself?
The only way out is to cut government spending and leaving personnel tax rate as they are.

Retired Eagle Driver.............Long Live the Eagle.

Helmet laws interfere with natural selection.
Markk9 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #43 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is still riding a stock bike DJW is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Who here understands the way out of this mess is a compromise that will include both spending cuts and a raise in taxes. And secondly, who supports this idea besides myself?
I agree 100%.

#1. We have a spending problem. Nobody wants their bull gored.

#2. We have a taxing problem. Everyone needs skin in the game.

The solutions are simple. Making them happen? - Not so much...because Americans voted not to solve the problem.

The can gets kicked again.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is still riding a stock bike DJW is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston62 View Post
I am with ya, I paid 18% last year, wouldn't hurt going to 25%.
Awesome!!

Here is a link to where you can mail in the 9% that you shorted America last year:

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/for...ormId=23779454

I'll wait here for you to post your receipt for us all to see. (I'll frame it will be right next to the one that Multi-Billionare Warren Buffet doesn't have.)

You're on the clock boston...

<tick-tock>
<tick-tock>
<tick-tock>
Old 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #45 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
So right!

Thing is, while we all must own it, I do feel that the American public has been mislead for many years. It would be good if "We The People" could hold those accountable for pulling the wool over our eyes. Only problem with that is, there'd be SO many to blame! It'd be akin to a witch hunt!
Witch hunt??? Thats soooo sexist dude. Can't say stuff like that in the new, tolerant America.
Anyway, let the hunt begin
I'll kick in some dough for pitchforks n kindling.

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.