San Francisco - Wiener doesn't want to see weiners - Page 4 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 02:01 AM   #46 (permalink)
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!

Jeffytune is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Let the circus of responses begin.
Okay, since you asked so nicely I think he should run for president on the dems ticket in 2016.
He could ask the current Attorney general Eric Holder.

Yes, the Wiener/Holder ticket.

2010 FLHTCUI
96 CID w/ the quiet 6 speed
K&N RK-3930 air filter
Harley quiet high flow 110 mufflers (Hey, they were free)
Vance and Hines Fuelpak

I have learned, Just say NO to Dyno's!
Member DooF Clenas , and proud of it.

Professional Rockat Surgen
Disclaimer.
I do not work for Vance and Hines, I just like their stuff. Any suggestions I make are to be used at your own risk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 05:20 AM   #47 (permalink)
IronButt

Markk9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Some of you people are really bad parents!!!! If you believe that a child seeing naked person will be traumatized, you are a nut job. There is nothing wrong with nudity. I wouldn't want my kids to watch people having sex, but naked, no problem.

Retired Eagle Driver.............Long Live the Eagle.

Helmet laws interfere with natural selection.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

HDSickness wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markk9 View Post
Some of you people are really bad parents!!!! If you believe that a child seeing naked person will be traumatized, you are a nut job. There is nothing wrong with nudity. I wouldn't want my kids to watch people having sex, but naked, no problem.
Really? Bad parents not wanting our children to see the pervs sitting around nude? These freeks have their junk cut, mutilated and pierced.
Explain that to your child.
And as far as personal freedoms go, why is this ok but not the freedom to smoke in public or use plastic bags? What about those personal freedoms that have been taken away in SF?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #49 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
You're in that same group with HDSickness.
Count me as a member of the group also!
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficial. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding." -Louis D Brandeis
Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #50 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDSickness View Post
Really? Bad parents not wanting our children to see the pervs sitting around nude? These freeks have their junk cut, mutilated and pierced.
Explain that to your child.
And as far as personal freedoms go, why is this ok but not the freedom to smoke in public or use plastic bags? What about those personal freedoms that have been taken away in SF?
So, does this mean you don't know how to talk to your kids about subjects you don't like.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

HDSickness wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
So, does this mean you don't know how to talk to your kids about subjects you don't like.
There are certain things children should not be exposed to.
Trying to explain why a man would sit around exposing his junk to everyone including small children is difficult to explain, but not beyond my capabilities.
Must be the pedophile crowd who would think exposing ones self to small children is ok.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #52 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I can't even do this with the lights on.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Trying to explain why a man would sit around exposing his junk to everyone including small children is difficult to explain, but not beyond my capabilities.
Must be the pedophile crowd who would think exposing ones self to small children is ok.
That kind of thinking, believing that nudity equals pedophilia leaves children open to abuse by true pedophiles. Best you learn about pedophilia to protect your children.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #54 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Some of you people are really bad parents!!!!

I wouldn't want my kids to watch people having sex, but naked, no problem.
And there you have it : how to be a "great" parent by Markk9.

- Robert Bosch
Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #55 (permalink)
IronButt

thrasher wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
This thread is proof of the fact that Kali has earned the title HDsickness stated as well as the pride some take in its obvious illustrations.

For me, reading some posts on this subject make me firmer in my opposition to the acceptance of all things gay.
X2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEINERDOGBONE View Post
I've been to SF six times. It is a lovely city. I have not observed any abhorent behavior while visiting there. I did see a dude all dressed up like a woman one time but, I've seen a few of those around here.

I do believe that all adults should keep their clothes on while out in public. I don't want to pile on here Michael but I think you're way off base on this issue.
I agree. Keep you nudity where it belongs: in privacy.

I enjoy taking my family to SF, but i damned sure dont want to see a bunch of neekid people running around... and i especially dont want my kids to see it. In America you have freedom to do what you want as long as it doesnt hurt others. Running around neekid in public certainly hurts others.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #56 (permalink)
IronButt

What a bunch of prudes.........................I guess the pussification of harley-davidson riders is true.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #57 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
So you would rather they found about it with out your guidance. How do you plan to explain sex to your daughter or even son, then? Are you not going explain the good, bad, and ugly parts of sex?

Old 11-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #58 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
What a bunch of prudes.........................I guess the pussification of harley-davidson riders is true.
Prudes?

Gee, no need to play hardball.

- Robert Bosch
Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #59 (permalink)
IronButt

Tequila SG wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham View Post
These guys don't "have" children. Why should they care about what happens to your children? The fact this topic is even a discussion is disgusting.
You nailed it!!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #60 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I can't even do this with the lights on.

You can in SF on a schoolbus, lights on or off, it's your choice.
This is really a ridiculous argument, and it has nothing to do with personal freedom. We all know there are pervs out there who get their jollies just exposing themselves, whether it's to kids order not, they will participate in Michael's exhibition of freedom for jollies, not personal expression
All of them? Nope, but just one doing this is a form of sexual assault.
The whole "I don't believe the govt should legislate morality " thing is a load of crap. It just depends on the morals. a bunch o pervs shakin junk is out of bounds to govt, yet it's fine to force me/us to provide cradle to grave support to people who don't even try on their own, why?? well it's morally wrong for some to have so much while others have so little. More BS liberal hypocrisy.

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread