San Francisco - Wiener doesn't want to see weiners - Page 2 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
Here's your problem: some of us, actually a majority, believe in social mores. You think it's wrong for us to criticize your social choices, we think it's wrong for a grown man, or woman, to expose themselves in public. Especially when children are present and some coverage I've seen of Castro show naked men around children. That's wrong, period. Keep your sh!t covered!
That is your individual morality regarding personal dress codes which may be followed a majority of the people but it is not the morality that everyone follows. You want your morality to be followed by everyone, everywhere, all the time. San Francisco has been one of the few places in this country that does not follow your personal morality with regard to a dress code and that is not good enough for you. For you a certain code of dress must be followed 100% of the places 100% of the time. I am not going to criticize your morality regarding a dress code as long as it is the personal morality which you follow. But when you insist that everyone, everywhere, all the time must follow only your sense of what is moral dress code, then I disagree with you.
Michael Psycle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

screaminrdking wants to know Dino or Syn?
Right on RGider. The country is getting more screwed up with very passing day.
Morals are going right down the toilet.
There is a time and a place for everything. Walking around in public flaunting your junk is immoral and perverted. Doing it in front of little kids is criminal.
Just sayin
screaminrdking is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
That is your individual morality regarding personal dress codes which may be followed a majority of the people but it is not the morality that everyone follows. You want your morality to be followed by everyone, everywhere, all the time. San Francisco has been one of the few places in this country that does not follow your personal morality with regard to a dress code and that is not good enough for you. For you a certain code of dress must be followed 100% of the places 100% of the time. I am not going to criticize your morality regarding a dress code as long as it is the personal morality which you follow. But when you insist that everyone, everywhere, all the time must follow only your sense of what is moral dress code, then I disagree with you.
Considering that crap only happens in your area I'd say it's NOT JUST my morality objecting to it. It's the majority of the country's morality that finds it offensive.
RGRider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
IronButt

Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this? Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
This thread is proof of the fact that Kali has earned the title HDsickness stated as well as the pride some take in its obvious illustrations.

For me, reading some posts on this subject make me firmer in my opposition to the acceptance of all things gay.
Lefty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

webco2 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Michael my friend; On this subject and others, you cry to high heaven for your "rights" when in fact you advocate for special privileges for yourself . In your advanced age have you forgotten that in ALL social compacts the greater numbers rule over the lesser numbers???? The "tail wagging the dog" is a progressive agenda, nothing more, nothing less.

webco2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Once again we have the tolerant lefty only concerned about acceptance of his own set of values at the expense of others. You seem to be doing your dance around the fact that you just don't care than patents should be able to take their kids out, 365 days a year in the town they pay taxes in without worrying about screwballs shaking their chit in public to get their jollies. What about the rights of the parents? Or the rights of normal folk who don't want to see a bunch of pervs covered in rainbow leather and sprinkles shaking their
cackasourus? What about flashers? Flashing is sexual assault of sorts, should that be made legal?

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
let people walk around naked on the streets and pretty soon they will be walking around naked at home.

Seek the truth. Only then will justice and mercy be yours. Do not make religion your trade nor piety a profession.
Fred1369 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
IronButt

WEINERDOGBONE wants to know Dino or Syn?
I've been to SF six times. It is a lovely city. I have not observed any abhorent behavior while visiting there. I did see a dude all dressed up like a woman one time but, I've seen a few of those around here.

I do believe that all adults should keep their clothes on while out in public. I don't want to pile on here Michael but I think you're way off base on this issue.
WEINERDOGBONE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
IronButt

ccraig wants to know Dino or Syn?
SF morality

Here is an example of some of the crap that can be found in the progressive city of San Francisco:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
This is an annual event.
ccraig is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccraig View Post
Here is an example of some of the crap that can be found in the progressive city of San Francisco:
This is an annual event.
Not gonna click-it!!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Not gonna click-it!!

I'm not clicking either. I already made that mistake on another thread about SF .....Never Again

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
You don't care how offensive your immorality might be to others, especially kids. Many stories about the traumatization little girls go through when some dirtbag pervert exposes himself, just to satisfy his own depravity.

I'm with Lefty, take this sodomy crap somewhere else.

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccraig View Post
This is an annual event.
Yet another link to the Folsom Street Fair. Just for you to know, the Folsom Street Fair this year raised $324,000 for local charities. It raises a similar amount each year. There is no local objections to the Folsom Street Fair. Everyone knows what goes on there and only those who are interested attend. It is the third largest public gathering in California each year. And it is about 50/50 gay/straight now with more straights attending each year. It is also interesting to me how many, many times now someone has posted a web site that has pictures from the Folsom Street Fair. I imagine those sites have some fascination for many of you otherwise you wouldn't keep finding them and putting up links here.

I do understand and accept that for many of you, the sight of a naked body in pubic causes you to be terribly upset. For quite a few others, being naked and sometimes in public is a natural part of being human. Nudists have been derided continually here and in this culture. It seems the idea of freedom many of you have is the freedom to do what YOU want and that does not include the freedom to do what others want. I'm not talking here about going about hurting anyone. I'm simply talking about the freedom of a very few people taking off their clothes in public.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Yet another link to the Folsom Street Fair. Just for you to know, the Folsom Street Fair this year raised $324,000 for local charities. It raises a similar amount each year. There is no local objections to the Folsom Street Fair. Everyone knows what goes on there and only those who are interested attend. It is the third largest public gathering in California each year. And it is about 50/50 gay/straight now with more straights attending each year. It is also interesting to me how many, many times now someone has posted a web site that has pictures from the Folsom Street Fair. I imagine those sites have some fascination for many of you otherwise you wouldn't keep finding them and putting up links here.

I do understand and accept that for many of you, the sight of a naked body in pubic causes you to be terribly upset. For quite a few others, being naked and sometimes in public is a natural part of being human. Nudists have been derided continually here and in this culture. It seems the idea of freedom many of you have is the freedom to do what YOU want and that does not include the freedom to do what others want. I'm not talking here about going about hurting anyone. I'm simply talking about the freedom of a very few people taking off their clothes in public.
I wonder if my neighbors will give me a pass then if I were to stroll around the yard nekid. I'll just say there's a charity involved and I'm absolved from my transgression.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if my neighbors will give me a pass then if I were to stroll around the yard nekid.
I certainly hope so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.