Newest Only in America Top 10 List - Page 4 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #46 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Keep believing your own spin on reality. It will only help the Democrats to get elected.
Sounds exactly like the 'conversation' I had this morning with the left wing dip **** in my office. Same uninformed crap and when he gets called on it all he can do is spout off with the same sh!t. Other than the lifestyle (which I'm still not so sure about), it's pretty much a duplication of what Mike spews around here. There could possibly be a couple of differentiating factors...

Mike, have all your love interests and friends been models and/or high level executives? Not that his are, but he really wants people to believe it's so.
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficial. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding." -Louis D Brandeis
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #47 (permalink)
IronButt

utrvp is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Keep believing your own spin on reality. It will only help the Democrats to get elected.
So enlighten us! Obviously you know so much more than the rest of us. What is not true? Show us where we are wrong so we may see the error of our ways? Since you refuse to even acknowledge a single one of them it leads me to believe you have no leg to stand on so you just keep ducking the original post. Just keep your eyes closed and sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la, la so you can ignore reality.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -Jefferson’s “Commonplace Book,” 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764
utrvp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by utrvp View Post
So enlighten us! Obviously you know so much more than the rest of us. What is not true? Show us where we are wrong so we may see the error of our ways? Since you refuse to even acknowledge a single one of them it leads me to believe you have no leg to stand on so you just keep ducking the original post. Just keep your eyes closed and sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la, la so you can ignore reality.
Your sarcasm makes it quite difficult to have a meaningful exchange of ideas with you. When you learn how to make your points in a serious and thoughtful manner, I will be more open to discussing issues with you. Until then your posts I believe are mostly for those who agree with you.
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #49 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Your sarcasm makes it quite difficult to have a meaningful exchange of ideas with you. When you learn how to make your points in a serious and thoughtful manner, I will be more open to discussing issues with you. Until then your posts I believe are mostly for those who agree with you.
My sarcasm makes it "quite difficult to have a meaningful exchange of ideas"? You were not answering any questions in the first place, thus the sarcasm! You have yet to exchange any ideas, just snide comments! I have asked you already in a civil manner what was not accurate in the Top 10 list but you never answered then so what was your excuse then? I believe you have also been called on by others on the same question but you keep ducking them too. Were they sarcastic too? If you were not going to join the discussion why did you even post other than just to agitate?
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -Jefferson’s “Commonplace Book,” 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Last edited by utrvp; 11-15-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #50 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
My sarcasm makes it "quite difficult to have a meaningful exchange of ideas"? You were not answering any questions in the first place, thus the sarcasm! You have yet to exchange any ideas, just snide comments! I have asked you already in a civil manner what was not accurate in the Top 10 list but you never answered then so what was your excuse then? I believe you have also been called on by others on the same question but you keep ducking them too. Were they sarcastic too? If you were not going to join the discussion why did you even post other than just to agitate?
UT, you really don't expect serious talk from Mike on any of those FACTS un Your list do ya? Copping out and attacking the poster rather than the facts is his MO. You will get a smug condescending explanation that your views, attitudes and ideas make You a Neanderthal, but, it's not your fault, you were raised by apes.If only you were lucky enough to be from SF, the shining city of light and sanity in a sea of backwards, bigoted sad sacks waiting to be enlightened so we can catch up with the more evolved.

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
You a Neanderthal, but, it's not your fault, you were raised by apes
Damn! That is what I was trying to tell UT in the beginning, but you were much more to the point. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings.
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficial. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding." -Louis D Brandeis
Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #52 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
Damn! That is what I was trying to tell UT in the beginning, but you were much more to the point. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings.
I took it in the spirit it was intended. No hurt feelings.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #53 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
I took it in the spirit it was intended. No hurt feelings.
Spirit??? What spirit? I was dead serious. You suck for such silliness. Facts! Ha! What ever made you think any of us wanted or needed facts?

That's it! I'm gonna give my sh!t away and move to San Fran where they're a whole bunch nicer and don't bother themselves with trivial things like facts. Besides, finding out if things really are better when your head is up your ass has been on my bucket list for quite a while.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #54 (permalink)
Turgid member

rgraham wants to know Dino or Syn?
Old white guys.....

Here is an article from a San Francisco rag that shows what some those in this discussion believe. I will mention no names.

http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2012/...ld-white-guys/
rgraham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #55 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Obama voters beat a moderate by less than 3%, and now they declare themselves as "the new guard".

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
Obama voters beat a moderate by less than 3%, and now they declare themselves as "the new guard".
They NEED that mantle of 'voter mandate', even if they have to manufacture it. Lucky for them the media does it without even being asked.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
IronButt

thrasher wants to know Dino or Syn?
Talking

thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

According to Karl Rove in 2001, if you win by one electoral vote, you have a mandate to put into legislation your entire platform. That was his response to those who said Bush did not have a majority of the popular vote and thus did not have a mandate.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
Altered States

Waffen is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
According to Karl Rove in 2001, if you win by one electoral vote, you have a mandate to put into legislation your entire platform. That was his response to those who said Bush did not have a majority of the popular vote and thus did not have a mandate.
Who cares what Rove says. He a political hack for the rino's.

3 or 4 percent is not a mandate, regardless of what you think.

obama got his folks vote and Romney got the American vote.

Last edited by Waffen; 11-15-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Waffen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
Who cares what Rove says. He a political hack for the rino's.

3 or 4 percent is not a mandate, regardless of what you think.

obama got his folks vote and Romney got the American vote.
The Republican candidate for president has only led in the popular vote one time in the last six presidential elections.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.