Why Obama won - Page 8 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Now begins the struggle for the heart of the Republican party.

Quote:
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal blasts Mitt Romney for blaming defeat on Barack Obama ‘gifts’

http://www.boston.com/politicalintel...YqI/story.html
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #107 (permalink)
not sober all the time

Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Jindal is right. Had republicans picked a decent candidate, Obama would be a one term president.
Uncle Salty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #108 (permalink)
IronButt

Casey0211 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Good luck finding one
Casey0211 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #109 (permalink)
IronButt

hondo2doc wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
I know that the Republican party has dug itself into a deep hole and will not be able to climb out of it without changing its present policies. It will have to abandon guys like you. That is why I am hoping the Republican party learns nothing from this past election and if I read this topic right, the extreme right of the Republican party has not learned anything.

Please go even further to the right and nominate someone like Paul Ryan in the next election.
Once again sir your spewing shows your ignorance. I am not now and have never been a pub. I have been clear that imho all the pols are crooks.

I have said before Obama aint no worse or better than any other pol, he just had better marketing agents. He was able to sell more bs than Romney. Because his record shows he is a failure and a loser.

Now it is very sad that you drink the lefty ville kool-aid and really think Obama's win means any thing more than Obama sold America a batch of pet rocks. Your inability to see past the golden gate bridge is very sad. But what is even more distressing is you truly think you are politcally enlightened. Trust me you are not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App
hondo2doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo2doc View Post
Your inability to see past the golden gate bridge is very sad.
For your info, the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco is Marin County, the third wealthiest county in the country. They voted

BARACK OBAMA DEM 73450 73.73%
MITT ROMNEY REP 23347 23.44%
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #111 (permalink)
IronButt

thrasher wants to know Dino or Syn?
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Salty View Post
Jindal is right. Had republicans picked a decent candidate, Obama would be a one term president.
Good luck finding one.

thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #112 (permalink)
IronButt

utrvp is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
For your info, the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco is Marin County, the third wealthiest county in the country. They voted

Still nothinhg but liberals living in Marin County. I lived in the Bay Area for three years. I know the makeup of the Bay Area. It is all liberals anywhere you go. Those numbers would have only been a surprise had they not voted for Obama!
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -Jefferson’s “Commonplace Book,” 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764
utrvp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #113 (permalink)
not sober all the time

Uncle Salty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Good luck finding one.
Thanks but I'm not looking.
Uncle Salty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #114 (permalink)
IronButt

boston62 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
We could just move all of our jobs to Mexico and then we can do to them what they do to us.
I don't think you would work for the wages they are paid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App
boston62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #115 (permalink)
IronButt

hondo2doc wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:

And these numbers are suppose to mean what??? How do these numbers explain your inability to see past lefty ville dream land.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App
hondo2doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #116 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

scsmall wants to know Dino or Syn?
Why he won was because his opponents party is full of those lunatic Tea Party'ers types and some of these loony tunes had to make those insane comments like girls bodies can reject rape sperm, and another who claimed rape babies are gifts from god (they kind of contradict each other don’t they?). There desire to prevent people from marrying who they want or have abortions because of their own religious beliefs is why Obama won.

Some of Mitt's crew gave off the impression that their focus was to push their own personal agenda's upon everyone else and I think that scared a lot of people, because if you take all the crap that the government shouldn't have any say in out of the equation, I feel he may have walked all over Obama.
scsmall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #117 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey0211 View Post
Quote:

lol -- I'm going out on a limb here, but I think Street may have unconsciously illustrated women voters' problems with the Republican party.
Ya think?!

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #118 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Both the recent census data showing steadily increasing Mexican population, and 2012 voting data showing steadily increasing Democrat voting clearly shows a relationship between the two.

I don't recall there being an option for Espanol on my ballot. Further, I had to show my ID and produce my signature before I was given assigned to a voting booth. I'm pleased that Texas supports the enforcement of having to show ID and requires a signature matching the one on the ID card.
Sounds a little like Al Gore.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #119 (permalink)
Premium Member

claytp1 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
We finally agree on something. Jindal put his stake in the sand and I hope he stands by it.
claytp1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #120 (permalink)
Premium Member

claytp1 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey0211 View Post
Good luck finding one
Just please do us a favor in case we don't, please nominate someone with a resume that won't fit on a paper napkin.

Please nominate someone who can add AND subtract.

Please nominate someone who has perhaps some of there own ideas and will present them rather than broad generalizations.

Please nominate someone who has more experience taking a stand beyond present.

Please put aside your unrelenting guilt over things you had nothing to do with, your subjective touchy feelings and grasp some objectivity and nominate someone with the qualifications to be POTUS.

We all would have been much better off had you nominated Hillary! (Ow that hole in my tongue hurts like hell!)

Quote:
Good luck finding one.
What are you Casey's Texas twin?
claytp1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.