Just who will win? - Page 8 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #106 (permalink)
IronButt

jammer45u is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKSY View Post
Romney wins. If he doesn't, worst case is four more years of Obamanation... Of course he just may decide that the 22nd Amendment doesn't apply to him...
I'm sure there are some who would love to see him waived of the 22nd, but I doubt that will happen. Some think he's evil, I think he's just misguided. Too bad, it would be great to have someone with that drive and charisma on the right. But then, if he were on the right the media would have destroyed him by now.

I think it's gonna be Mitt. He may even take Michigan, where Obama was something like 10 points ahead just a month or so ago. I think Mitt has momentum and I don't think the left has the passion they had in 08.

Plus those spins they're putting out to try showing Obie's success have the facts pulled pretty thin. You can see right thru to the truth if you actually look.
jammer45u is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #107 (permalink)
IronButt

Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this? Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
I was dancing in front of kids at a parade wearing a pink leather g-string while I was posting??
I'd sneak a peek at that, but only a peek, and I'd take a camera pic to send to Mrs. Street.

By the way, where does one get a pink leather male g-string? I need one (for a gift).

Last edited by Lefty; 11-05-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Lefty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #108 (permalink)
IronButt

Tequila SG wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
I'd sneak a peek at that, but only a peek, and I'd take a camera pic to send to Mrs. Street.

By the way, where does one get a pink leather male g-string? I need one (for a gift).
There are at least a couple of hundred places in San Fransisco that has them........ just saying

Tequila SG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #109 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
I'd take a poke at that, :

I guess I should be flattered Left, but, I'm straight. Sorry

....not that there's anything wrong with that

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #110 (permalink)
IronButt

thrasher wants to know Dino or Syn?
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1369 View Post
why are all the Repubs and Conservs bringing up Reagan all the time? Why don't they bring up Bush? Huh? Why?
Rightwingnuts try and forget all of the debacles of GWB: the worst president in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYWISHBONE View Post
George Bush. Bona Fide American hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYWISHBONE View Post
George Bush. Bona Fide American hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Its twice as funny the second time you posted it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegger 21 View Post
Here we go again. The topic is "just who will win" Now the subject is mainly about San Francisco. Been through there once headed north to Petaluma. Didn't see anything special, just another over rated city. Sorry, I didn't see anything to get excited over.

Be careful,... you are trying to ruin a perfectly rabid rightwingnut rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRider View Post
Are you in SanFran now?

I just saw a 'news' item about the naked protest on Oct 22 where they were walking around naked in public in front of kids so I'm no longer surprised what happens out there.
streetg is in SF and participating in some nekkid protest?

thrasher is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #111 (permalink)
IronButt

streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post

Ya gotta do that stuff in warmer climes than NH in Nov. Might be unflattering here ..

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
Michael, I would like to ask you a serious question. (And I really am being serious)

We have heard news reports that if Romney wins there are groups in SF threatening to jump off the Golden gate bridge in protest.

Now, I find this very hard to believe that loosing an election would cause any intelligent person would do this, since you live in SF have you heard of this or is this just more Media BS?

Has the city taken any steps to close the bridge on Tuesday?

I know this sounds like a trolling question, But I am just asking because it is so hard for me to believe it.
It's total media BS. Seriously.
Michael Psycle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
That wasn't in reply to any of your smug condescending posts Mike.
Anyhoo, would ya like it better if I told you I was dancing in front of kids at a parade wearing a pink leather g-string while I was posting??
Bobowitz is funny. He is a professional comedian. Being a comedian is a skill they develop and refine over years. Neither you or I are professional comedians. We might say something funny occasionally but Borowitz is at this every day.

And please post a pic of you in the pink leather g string. There are probably a lot of us who would want to see that.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
Speak for yourself, I've been laughing my butt off.
For your sake I hope you can reattach it.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Lefty - It is a drift from the topic but I will take your question about wanting a "gag" (?) gift seriously. All across America, at otherwise out of the way places on the Interstates, you will find sign for an "Adult Superstore" at the next exit. If you have never been in one, it will be educational for you to you to see what some of your middle class heterosexual neighbors are purchasing to add to their marital pleasure. It is likely that you would find such an item at a store like that if it exists, and it probably does. You can probably also find it on the Internet.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #116 (permalink)
Milemarker 0

YorkHogRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
And please post a pic of you in the pink leather g string. There are probably a lot of us who would want to see that.
I say there are MORE of us who would rather not.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #117 (permalink)
Milemarker 0

YorkHogRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
And Thrasher wins again for VTF member who can use the most smilies in one post. Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Rightwingnuts try and forget all of the debacles of GWB: the worst president in history.

Its twice as funny the second time you posted it...

Be careful,... you are trying to ruin a perfectly rabid rightwingnut rant.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #118 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkHogRider View Post
And Thrasher wins again for VTF member who can use the most smilies in one post. Congratulations!
Quite an achievement.

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
RGRider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #119 (permalink)
IronButt

Tequila SG wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Bobowitz is funny. He is a professional comedian. Being a comedian is a skill they develop and refine over years. Neither you or I are professional comedians. We might say something funny occasionally but Borowitz is at this every day.

AHHHH speak for your self Michael, I don't want to see that ewwww!!!! you probably the ONLY one that wants to see it, he can PM you a pic or two ......

Tequila SG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #120 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila SG View Post
AHHHH speak for your self Michael, I don't want to see that ewwww!!!! you probably the ONLY one that wants to see it, he can PM you a pic or two ......
That's OK by me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.