Just who will win? - Page 7 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #91 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
Fred1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 13,935
Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
hey, I'm not joking about the food.
__________________


Seek the truth. Only then will justice and mercy be yours. Do not make religion your trade nor piety a profession.
Fred1369 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #92 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
Fred1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 13,935
Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYWISHBONE View Post
George Bush. Bona Fide American hero.
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
So why is his name not reverently being invoked?
__________________


Seek the truth. Only then will justice and mercy be yours. Do not make religion your trade nor piety a profession.
Fred1369 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #93 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Barnacle Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Central Pa.
Posts: 470
Barnacle Bill wants to know Dino or Syn?
Here we go again. The topic is "just who will win" Now the subject is mainly about San Francisco. Been through there once headed north to Petaluma. Didn't see anything special, just another over rated city. Sorry, I didn't see anything to get excited over.

__________________
1970 FLH ElectraGlide

For every civilization there comes a moment when a stand must be made against tyranny

The difference between courage and stupidity is measured only by success and survival.

We are not alone.
Barnacle Bill is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #94 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Tequila SG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Under a palm tree in Sunny South Florida
Posts: 1,091
Tequila SG wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Fred - There are probably a number of posters here who read your post and take what you said seriously. This kind of stuff just feeds their paranoia. They will now retell others of how someone they "know" told them that in San Francisco there was "free sex and wife swapping, children swapping, empty dilapidated churches".
There is no paranoia to feed MP, do you people think the rest of the world doesn't know what goes on on your city, do you actually think the ones that read what Fred posted (the truth btw) are going to be surprised by what is a known fact for many years, I have friends there, I used to visit San Fran often, used to be one of my favorites places to visit, but I rather spend my money some place where I don't constantly upchuck with all the nasty, homosexual, liberal, pornography crap that goes on there.
BTW this is of track my apologies to the OP but I couldn't pass this up.

RUMNEY over the failed chosen one.
__________________
My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
Abraham Lincoln





Last edited by Tequila SG; 11-05-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Tequila SG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #95 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium
 
Fred1369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 13,935
Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—With only one day until the election, the Republican Party today released its official closing argument to the American people.
In its entirety, the argument read as follows: “We’re strongly opposed to FEMA and health care, but basically O.K. with rape.”
Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, said that the Party’s message of “zero tolerance toward disaster relief combined with a more easygoing attitude about rape” would lead the Party to victory on Election Day.
“Our argument couldn’t be simpler: when God wants to create a hurricane or make a woman pregnant, big government should get out of the way,” he said.
The Party chairman said that the closing argument was part of its “expand the map” strategy: “We’re contesting every state, from Pennsylvania to Colorado to Iowa, where we believe there are voters who are in sync with our more advanced view of hurricanes and rape.”
Mr. Priebus also had this message for the American voter: “Your vote is important. We’ve spent billions trying to buy it.”
__________________


Seek the truth. Only then will justice and mercy be yours. Do not make religion your trade nor piety a profession.
Fred1369 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #96 (permalink)
IronButt
 
baggerman11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wesley Chapel, Fl
Posts: 555
baggerman11 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Romney, if the annointed one wins, we'll all lose.
__________________
Old Fart Living the Dream
baggerman11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #97 (permalink)
IronButt
 
Lefty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Redneck Country
Posts: 7,673
Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this? Lefty is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Fred, you're just envious of the free sex in Sodom Fran, the hetero sex that is.


Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
__________________
To Be, Do. Descarte
To Do, Be. Sartre
Do be do be do. Sinatra
Lefty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #98 (permalink)
IronButt
 
streetg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,329
streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1369 View Post
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—With only one day until the election, the Republican Party today released its official closing argument to the American people.
In its entirety, the argument read as follows: “We’re strongly opposed to FEMA and health care, but basically O.K. with rape.”
Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, said that the Party’s message of “zero tolerance toward disaster relief combined with a more easygoing attitude about rape” would lead the Party to victory on Election Day.
“Our argument couldn’t be simpler: when God wants to create a hurricane or make a woman pregnant, big government should get out of the way,” he said.
The Party chairman said that the closing argument was part of its “expand the map” strategy: “We’re contesting every state, from Pennsylvania to Colorado to Iowa, where we believe there are voters who are in sync with our more advanced view of hurricanes and rape.”
Mr. Priebus also had this message for the American voter: “Your vote is important. We’ve spent billions trying to buy it.”
The "LEFT" just released their rebuttal/counterpoint to this
They announced that they are against intolerance that doesn't agree with their own intolerance, any kind of personal responsibility, and the idea of reward for hard work. They've taken the position that any woman can murder any baby up until the cord is cut and the baby takes his first breath, and, of course, the taxpayers must foot the bill because rich corporations stole all women's maternal instinct and gave it to Dick Cheney, by order of G.W. Bush. Cheney keeps his supply of maternal instincts hidden deep underground with the passengers of the 9/11 flights, (we saw holograms on TV, not real crashes ),in the halliburton superfortress in the empty Texas oil caverns.
__________________
2007 FLHX R&R 131"

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 6,957
Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegger 21 View Post
Here we go again. The topic is "just who will win" Now the subject is mainly about San Francisco. Been through there once headed north to Petaluma. Didn't see anything special, just another over rated city. Sorry, I didn't see anything to get excited over.

I mentioned that San Francisco was likely to vote 75-80% for Obama (on topic) and then the small minded stereotypical comments about San Francisco began, again. There are some posters here who are obsessed with San Francisco and can't stop themselves from spewing forth their venom at San Francisco regardless of the context in which it is mentioned.

San Francisco is a progressive city. I don't think a Republican candidate for President has captured a majority of the vote here in my adult life. But then you contributed to continuing what you call the off topic discussion by adding "Been through there once headed north to Petaluma. Didn't see anything special, just another over rated city. Sorry, I didn't see anything to get excited over." Why continue with an off topic discussion if you want it to stop, unless you can't stop yourself?
Michael Psycle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #100 (permalink)
Iron Butt
 
DAKSY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Averill Park, NY
Posts: 878
DAKSY wants to know Dino or Syn?
Romney wins. If he doesn't, worst case is four more years of Obamanation... Of course he just may decide that the 22nd Amendment doesn't apply to him...
__________________


14 Limited Charcoal Pearl/Brilliant Silver Pearl
PGR # 492
PGRNY-5 Ride Captain

DAKSY is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #101 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 6,957
Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
The "LEFT" just released their rebuttal/counterpoint to this
They announced that they are against intolerance that doesn't agree with their own intolerance, any kind of personal responsibility, and the idea of reward for hard work. They've taken the position that any woman can murder any baby up until the cord is cut and the baby takes his first breath, and, of course, the taxpayers must foot the bill because rich corporations stole all women's maternal instinct and gave it to Dick Cheney, by order of G.W. Bush. Cheney keeps his supply of maternal instincts hidden deep underground with the passengers of the 9/11 flights, (we saw holograms on TV, not real crashes ),in the halliburton superfortress in the empty Texas oil caverns.
Sorry but you are not anywhere near as funny or as clever ad The Borowitz Report.
Michael Psycle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #102 (permalink)
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
 
Jeffytune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In a house
Posts: 5,729
Jeffytune is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Michael, I would like to ask you a serious question. (And I really am being serious)

We have heard news reports that if Romney wins there are groups in SF threatening to jump off the Golden gate bridge in protest.

Now, I find this very hard to believe that loosing an election would cause any intelligent person would do this, since you live in SF have you heard of this or is this just more Media BS?

Has the city taken any steps to close the bridge on Tuesday?

I know this sounds like a trolling question, But I am just asking because it is so hard for me to believe it.
__________________
I'm Just Sayin'...

2010 FLHTCUI
96 CID w/ the quiet 6 speed
K&N RK-3930 air filter
Harley quiet high flow 110 mufflers
Vance and Hines Fuelpak

I have learned, Just say NO to Dyno's!
Member DooF Clenas , and proud of it.



Professional Rockat Surgen
Disclaimer.
I do not work for Vance and Hines, I just like their stuff. Any suggestions I make are to be used at your own risk.
Jeffytune is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
IronButt
 
streetg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,329
streetg wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Sorry but you are not anywhere near as funny or as clever ad The Borowitz Report.

That wasn't in reply to any of your smug condescending posts Mike.
Anyhoo, would ya like it better if I told you I was dancing in front of kids at a parade wearing a pink leather g-string while I was posting??
__________________
2007 FLHX R&R 131"

1988 FXSTC 100" Fatso 68 Bonneville 650
streetg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
IronButt
 
RGRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,787
RGRider is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetg View Post
That wasn't in reply to any of your smug condescending posts Mike.
Anyhoo, would ya like it better if I told you I was dancing in front of kids at a parade wearing a pink leather g-string while I was posting??
Are you in SanFran now?

I just saw a 'news' item about the naked protest on Oct 22 where they were walking around naked in public in front of kids so I'm no longer surprised what happens out there.
RGRider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #105 (permalink)
NRA Life
 
Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 3,044
Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Sorry but you are not anywhere near as funny or as clever ad The Borowitz Report.
Speak for yourself, I've been laughing my butt off.
__________________
"The integrity of my word, faith in the quality of my goods and in my promise, have always meant more to me than mere transitory gain."

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(C)2001-2012 V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved (C)2001- V-twinForum.com All Rights Reserved
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum