Benghazi-gate Where is the citizen outrage? - Page 3 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Religion & Politics
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
here is a more personal article:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-...-of-cue-balls/

The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy. -Charles de Montesquieu
Fred1369 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Where were you when Boy Bush on Cheney's leash sent many thousands to their deaths in the sandbox? Chanting, "You're with us or against us," I'm guessing. It amazes me how republicans have suddenly developed this sanctity for life mentality that they never had until 2009.
What? Are you saying Cindy Sheehan wasn't called a whack job by many Bush supporters? She loses her child and she's vilified. Funny how things have changed.

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this? DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this?
The fact that Cindy Sheehan was in fact a whack job, did play a role in that however.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
NRA Life

Hamilton wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiAngle View Post
What? Are you saying Cindy Sheehan wasn't called a whack job by many Bush supporters? She loses her child and she's vilified. Funny how things have changed.
John, she eventually fizzled down to nothing. She was viewed as a crackpot from all political parties in the end.

Could the Bush supporters been right all along?

- Robert Bosch
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #35 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

Well I know I'd be a pretty pissed off person if my child was killed. More so if I felt it was preventable. In the case of Cindy Sheehan, she felt war was preventable. So I completely understand her emotion. She was attacked because she was viewed as unpatriotic. But at the time, it was easy to paint somebody as unpatriotic if they didn't support Bush's policies. Now I supported action in Iraq (not like I went out on a limb considering I'm in the Army) but I never viewed someone as unpatriotic because they didn't support the war.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
N.R.A.

Vettely wants to know Dino or Syn?
Hearing the story of (SEAL) Tyrone Woods being watched by live drone video requesting assistance and getting none really pisses me off.

Last edited by Vettely; 10-26-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Vettely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #37 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

Here's a video clip of former SoS Rice, being interviewed by Greta Van Susteren. She's not going to help many of the theories around here.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Xktu1...%3DXktu1v7afJg

Last edited by HiAngle; 10-27-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
IronButt

utrvp is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiAngle View Post
Here's a video clip of former SoS Rice, being interviewed by Greta Van Susteren. She's not going to help many of the theories around here.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Xktu1...%3DXktu1v7afJg
Link isn't working. Says "The address wasn't understood".
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -Jefferson’s “Commonplace Book,” 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Last edited by utrvp; 10-27-2012 at 08:11 AM.
utrvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by utrvp View Post
Link isn't working. Says "The address wasn't understood".
It's a mobile application address. Remove the m at the beginning and replace with www.
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
"America's tough.....We leave no one behind....." Mmm hmm, right.

Except in Benghazi where he left 4 to die and still refuses to call out the attackers. Rather he calls them "those folks"
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 AM   #41 (permalink)
Turgid member

rgraham wants to know Dino or Syn?
Really tired of hearing the term "folks".
rgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 AM   #42 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Fred1369 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
F O X is all over this story while all the other media outlets ignore it. They should get the Pulitzer Prize for reporting.
And, after the election when Obama is reelected (he showed leadership after the big storm), he will come out and say mistakes were made and he takes full responsibility.

On the other hand, if damage is so bad in NY state that the 47% do not come out enmass to vote, Romney will win.

The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy. -Charles de Montesquieu
Fred1369 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #43 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1369 View Post
F O X is all over this story while all the other media outlets ignore it. They should get the Pulitzer Prize for reporting.
And, after the election when Obama is reelected (he showed leadership after the big storm), he will come out and say mistakes were made and he takes full responsibility.

On the other hand, if damage is so bad in NY state that the 47% do not come out enmass to vote, Romney will win.
Axelrod, Obama and Hillary are all out there saying they did all they could do. There was nothing else they could do. They say they let the American public know what theyu knew as soon as they knew it. So why is it if Obama did everything he could and has nothing to hide won't he take any questions or speak on the subject? If they truely did everything they could why not go out and put all the rumors, emails, cables etc to rest and tell America the truth before the election? After all if he has nothing to hide and is telling the truth what is he afraid of? Isn't this the "most transparent administration in history"?
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -Jefferson’s “Commonplace Book,” 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764
Old 11-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this? James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham View Post
Really tired of hearing the term "folks".
You must be "people" then.

The Folk Nation (also known as Folk) is an alliance of street gangs originating from the Chicago area, which have since spread throughout the United States, particularly to the Midwest and the South. They are rivals to the People Nation.

Within the Folk Nation alliance there are many gangs which all have their own unique colors, hand signs and organization. Many of these gangs have signed a charter to join the Folks alliance. It was formed on November 11 1978 in the Illinois Department of Corrections. Soon afterwards the People Nation was formed to counter the Folks alliance. Larry Hoover, the chairman of the Gangster Disciple Nation, created the idea for the alliance and persuaded many leaders of large Black, White, and Latino gangs from Chicago to join. The largest member of the folk alliance is the Gangster Disciples

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Nation
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
IronButt

I heard Obama defending Susan Rice in his press conference yesterday about comments by John McCain and Lindsey Graham. He said, "If Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me," Obama said. "And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador? Who had nothing to do with Benghazi? And was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received? To besmirch her reputation is outrageous." This begs a couple of questions. One if she knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi, which is what Obama said, why was she sent out to 5 Sunday news programs to answer questions on Benghazi? Also if the answers she gave were based on information the White House gave her, why was she spreading a story about a video that we know the White House already knew was false? Also why did Obama seem so outraged? He didn't seem outraged at the attack that killed Ambassador Stevens an aide and two Navy Seals. Almost sounded like he wanted to fight! Think maybe he has a little something going on on the side with Susan Rice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement