V-Twin Forum banner

Why police model?

50K views 110 replies 85 participants last post by  BT2 Zeke 
#1 ·
Hey Im not trying to offend anyoneand not knocking your bike of choice!!

But to me as biker the last thing i would want is bike thats in anyway ralted to cops.I'm just asking question why did you choose police model bike.
Like I said this is meant to offend.Hey if enjoy it ride it that the point of spending all this money.

#105 ·
Personally, I like a clean, functional look. The cop bikes provide that. I think the FXRPs are beautiful.

On your second point- there are 2 groups of people that voluntarily stand between me and malice; not bad luck- malice. Those groups are the military and the cops. Those groups are my fkn heroes, for that reason.

If you're feeling butt hurt over some bad apple, tell me one group that that doesn't have any.

No offense.

joe

#111 ·
I wandered into the Harley shop looking for an Electra Glide there wasn't one there that I liked but they did have a year old (at the time) 2004 RK Police with 6K miles. I rode it then bought it. The fact that it used to be a cop bike has never bothered me. In fact the hockey puck bags have gotten me out of at least one speeding ticket. The assumption was that I was a retired policeman. I never corrected that assumption. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.