Connecticut school shooting : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Off Topic Discussion
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

107inhog wants to know Dino or Syn?
Connecticut school shooting

What is this world coming to?

http://news.msn.com/us/children-amon...mentary-school

Last edited by 107inhog; 12-14-2012 at 02:43 PM.
107inhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ghetto Blaster

1bdBagr wants to know Dino or Syn?
This makes me so angry and disappointed MF'n a**holes shooting children. So despicable. School should be a safe refuge for young children. UnF'nbelievable.
Tim

2000 Road King on Mulholland approaching the Rock Store. BEFORE and After...approaching completion.
1bdBagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I was crying a few minutes ago. I cannot fathom the horror those families are going through.
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
IronButt

dirtybrain wants to know Dino or Syn?
I have a 9 year old in elementary school right now. I am sickened by this s**t. We need some sort of guardian angel program in our schools that is dedicated to protecting our children. My Daughter's school used to have a Sheriff's Deputy on duty 2-3 days a week but not any more.

This is serious - and it's not going to stop. That being said, I am an armed citizen and if I so much as hear someone even joking around about doing something like this, I will be taking matters into my own hands. A little emotional right now but I truly believe that waiting for the authorities will be too little too late.
dirtybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

SAFXDL is reading this now saying WTF is this?
At least they killed the f*cker...so the families will not have to care and feed that asswipe for the rest of his life. CT repealed their DP this year...making them the 17th to do so........morons.

Prayers go out to the families and friends of those affected for this cowardly act........what the hell is going on in this country?????

Proud Parent of a Son serving his country

'08 FLHPI, 103, SERT, Fatcat 2/1 Black, Reckless Fairing w/tunes.

SAFXDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
IronButt

gb1500 wants to know Dino or Syn?
yeah another looser...that needed to be vaporized....but the media still wants to show gutsy pshyco violent shows on tv and in the movie houses...and gorifying looser gun build shows with people that have no life,.... but only to build stupid dumb ass looser guns that you can get anywhere anyway!.....its the govts fault for letting this **** blow free everywhere but the media moguls still need the ratings and support their greed...so then the loosers can watch it and try it out for themselves.....ok... says the govt...or what govt is still in washington thats not went crying home for holiday break...

Last edited by gb1500; 12-14-2012 at 01:02 PM.
gb1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Iron Butt

Bronxhog wants to know Dino or Syn?
despicable,deranged coward!!!
Bronxhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
IronButt

Ziggy57 wants to know Dino or Syn?
I think it is despicable that any human would think of killing defenseless children!!

I can hear it now... Guns are the reason he did this!! Fodder for the reformists.

When guns are outlawed...only outlaws will have guns. Pure fact!!!
Ziggy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Live Free or Die

HiAngle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
CT Elementary school tragedy

I cannot imagine what type of human intentionally targets elementary school aged children. This is an unbelieveable tragedy. Please keep these innocent children and their families in your thoughts and/or prayers.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...nnecticut?lite

The King puts the balls where the Queen wants them.
HiAngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

rob71458 wants to know Dino or Syn?
I heard the shooter was a students parent! WTF!!!
07' FLHRSE3 124", Paul Matyka ported SE110 heads, S&S pistons/cylinders,11.5 cr, 58/62 HPI TB, 640G's, Bandit clutch, Baker DD7, IDS, 2.79 gearing, Stock Compensator, D@D Borzilla QB, K&P oil filter, Jagg ten row oil cooler, Big Sky oil cooler fans, Lenale fan, Redline oils, TWR stabilizer, Glide Pro mount. Big Boyz Tune.

Last edited by rob71458; 12-14-2012 at 02:32 PM.
rob71458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

At least they killed the f*cker...so the families will not have to care and feed that asswipe for the rest of his life. CT repealed their DP this year...making them the 17th to do so........morons.

Prayers go out to the families and friends of those affected for this cowardly act........what the hell is going on in this country?????

Old 12-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
IronButt

James is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFXDL View Post

Having just told you the facts, I'd still go for a slow painful death.

Last edited by James; 12-14-2012 at 01:40 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
IronButt

107inhog wants to know Dino or Syn?
[QUOTE I am an armed citizen and if I so much as hear someone even joking around about doing something like this, I will be taking matters into my own hands. [/QUOTE]

I agree with you in armed citizens. I myself have a CCW but it is not good in the state i currently live in. Hopefully it will change to shall issue instead of may issue. If more people carry legally possibly the a$$holes in this world will think twice before taking the life of others. My heart goes out to the families involved in this tragedy.

107inhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Iron Butt

Bronxhog wants to know Dino or Syn?
How do we defend our children?We obviously can not send them to school with a gun......Tell me

This fkn coward shot his mother(the teacher) and then killed all 18 students in her class as well as 9 or 10 others.
Bronxhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It's actually cheaper to give someone a life sentence then to give them the death penalty and carry it out in most cases. The cost argument is weak.

Having just told you the facts, I'd still go for a slow painful death.
James,

Did I say anything about cost?? They will care and feed him for a much shorter time if given the death penalty then if he was given Life Without Parole. As a prior Correctional Office with the Florida DOC for 12 years I believe I can speak with a bit of knowledge and say that yes the death penalty is more costly to the taxpayer for a bit. However, the person wih Life still files the same appeals and injuctions as a death row inmate does only they do it for 3-times the amount of years, plus has more of the freedoms of the General Population...death row does not. Plus the family has to put up with knowing that person will continue to live.....I have been there myself with the murder of my older brother.

But my experience also tells me that the asshat would not have lived long anyway...lifers have rules.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement