Road Rage Bitch Nabbed - Page 5 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Off Topic Discussion
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #61 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrider82 View Post
did you take any photos?????
Have a pic of my wife's jaw after this and the deputy that took the complaint saw it and was there when I took the picture. I'm just glad I remembered to grab the camera as I was heading out the door to meet my wife at the sheriff sub-station she went to after she got the plate number.

Based on the talk between the deputy that took the complaint and the one that brought the bitch in it sounded like she wasn't denying it happened and was making excuses for what she did. Needless to say, neither of them had pity for her.

One of the deputies told me that he knows everyone has bad days and that could have factored in and that a lot of times he'll try to get everyone involved to kiss and make up before messing around with complaints and all that can come of it. BUT, because of the the way this happened (passing on a double-yellow on a blind hill, a child in the car, aggressive tailgating and driving in general, and just in general being a danger to everyone around her) he wasn't even going to entertain any kissing and making up.
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #62 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

BigD is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
BUT, because of the the way this happened (passing on a double-yellow on a blind hill, a child in the car, aggressive tailgating and driving in general, and just in general being a danger to everyone around her) he wasn't even going to entertain any kissing and making up.
And, hopefully, those notes made it into, or onto the back page of, the report (officer's notes) for the DA and Judge to see!
2014 FLHTCUI "Black Betty" My black mistress!

"Baggers - they're not just for Paw-paws anymore"

My new year resolution: RIDE MORE!!!
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #63 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
And, hopefully, those notes made it into, or onto the back page of, the report (officer's notes) for the DA and Judge to see!
I know it's in the complaint. Maybe Friday I'll stop by the Sheriff's dept and pick up a copy of the report to see what's in there.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #64 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

BigD is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Keep in mind the "back page" is officer's notes. Not part of the official record. It's designed to allow the officer to make notes for himself for trial. Of course, the DA and Judge also see these. My point is you will not be given a copy of these.
2014 FLHTCUI "Black Betty" My black mistress!

"Baggers - they're not just for Paw-paws anymore"

My new year resolution: RIDE MORE!!!
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #65 (permalink)
IronButt

hdrider82 wants to know Dino or Syn?
the way you explained it,,, it sounds like she is very comfortable with that type behavior. have you done a google on her or checked her record.??? i will also say that i agree with the people that think your wife "should" go to court. that might not be in your wifes comfort zone but it would still be a good thing. i will be looking forward to an update when all is done. best of luck!!!
Stuff
More stuff
hdrider82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #66 (permalink)
Spaced Defender

DuckDodgers wants to know Dino or Syn?
I have a dash cam mounted in my pickup where it gets the best view, it can see in the windshield mounted rear view mirror also.

The dash cam won't protect you but it's a good tool for prosecuting those liars and nut cases.

It actually came in handy when I was parallel parked about 60 feet from a corner. Some woman cut right into me while entering the turning lane, she peeled my front bumper out and smashed up my front fender. Then she tells the police that I pulled out suddenly and cut her off, then quikly pulled my vehicle back in??? I showed the cop the video and he charged her with undue care and attention and mischief, lol.

Dash cam, $120 well spent.

Last edited by DuckDodgers; 11-24-2012 at 03:15 PM.
DuckDodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #67 (permalink)
IronButt

Rollmeaway wants to know Dino or Syn?
Now isnt that the answer for all the B.T.C.H.E.S with quick answers & dumb Cops who believe the opposite Sex.
And we rolled...... clean out of sight

Dare...

2000 FXST - Carbed
Rollmeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #68 (permalink)
IronButt

Barnacle Bill wants to know Dino or Syn?
Just curious what the outcome of the "road rage bitch" case was ? Or was the case delayed or was there a plea entered ? What ever the outcome was, I hope your wife has fully recovered.

For every civilization there comes a moment when a stand must be made against tyranny

The difference between courage and stupidity is measured only by success and survival
Barnacle Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

DueceDog wants to know Dino or Syn?
I carry pepper spray in my car and also have a camera on the seat next to me. I've actually had two road ragers that beat a hasty retreat when I held up the camera and they saw the flash go off.

Vietnam Vet
PGR rider
DueceDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #70 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegger 21 View Post
Just curious what the outcome of the "road rage bitch" case was ? Or was the case delayed or was there a plea entered ? What ever the outcome was, I hope your wife has fully recovered.

Not much yet. She lawyered up and court date was postponed till the 31st. ADA called and talked to the wife last week and said a few things could happen depending on priors and such. Up to 6 months in jail, fines, probation and/or forced into an anger management class. Remains to be seen.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 AM   #71 (permalink)
Spaced Defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitram_b4 View Post
off topic, I had a Siberian Husky, the smartest dog I ever had, I think she understood every word you said.
That dog's 3/4 wolf???

Not where I come from. That things not even half husky.

Keep dreamin man.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 AM   #72 (permalink)
Spaced Defender

Anyone who seen a wolf run through the bush knows its like watching a horse.

Them bastiges are big and ugly.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:23 AM   #73 (permalink)
Spaced Defender

And they're so prevalent in my area the county actually has a $400 bounty on them.

Which is cool but have you ever tried hunting a wolf?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #74 (permalink)
Turgid member

rgraham wants to know Dino or Syn?
Sorry to say, the fact your wife yelled out at the offensive driver "escalated" the encounter. If your wife was carrying a concealed weapon and used it, she would be in deep doo doo. The bitch in this case did not use any weapons in her assault on your wife, and your wife had many ways to avoid being attacked and injured. Had she even brandished her weapon in response to the woman pulling over, it is she who would be in court. Maybe the bitch just wanted to say thanks for letting her by.

My son was sent to state prison for three years for a road rage incident. He was in the car when the driver of the vehicle he was in got out and beat another driver after a verbal and hand gesture encounter got out of hand. He did not lay a hand on the person, yet he was included in the beat down. He did have a couple of prior drug related charges against him, but nothing violent. This unfortunately happened about a week after the CHP made had huge public announcement that they would be cracking down on road rage. Even made the news as an example of the new crackdown.
rgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #75 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham View Post
Sorry to say, the fact your wife yelled out at the offensive driver "escalated" the encounter. If your wife was carrying a concealed weapon and used it, she would be in deep doo doo. The bitch in this case did not use any weapons in her assault on your wife, and your wife had many ways to avoid being attacked and injured. Had she even brandished her weapon in response to the woman pulling over, it is she who would be in court. Maybe the bitch just wanted to say thanks for letting her by.

My son was sent to state prison for three years for a road rage incident. He was in the car when the driver of the vehicle he was in got out and beat another driver after a verbal and hand gesture encounter got out of hand. He did not lay a hand on the person, yet he was included in the beat down. He did have a couple of prior drug related charges against him, but nothing violent. This unfortunately happened about a week after the CHP made had huge public announcement that they would be cracking down on road rage. Even made the news as an example of the new crackdown.
Not sure how they do it on the left coast, but the ADA and deputy here took no issue with my wife 'escalating' the encounter since she wasn't the one that endangered anyone. Had my wife pulled out a weapon it might have been another story. Then again, maybe not in this county.

I'm not sure about my wife having many ways to avoid this, other than maybe not yelling at the bitch. Backing up wasn't an easy option because of the location, nor was making a U turn to get away for the crazed one. Going around after the bitch stopped her car wasn't an option because they were stopped going uphill with no view of oncoming traffic. Also if she tried to go around she could have hit the woman had the woman jumped in front of the car.

I suppose she could have rolled up the window, but that thought didn't come to her because this bitch had her hands inside the car taking shots at my wife and first priority was to fend this nut job off and try to avoid getting hit.

You also have to understand that my wife is not a violent person (other than verbally expressing anger now and then) and has never been around someone that acted like this. It was a complete surprise to her. She did expect that maybe the woman would do some bitching, but to reach in the car and try to actually hit her didn't even occur to her.

Lastly, if someone is riding your ass relentlessly, laying on the horn, flashing their lights and in general being an asshole because you are driving the speed limit, they should expect to be yelled at. Frankly, I think it was this nut case that did the escalation.

BTW, I think your son got a raw deal if he wasn't involved, unless they looked at it as he should have attempted to stop the assault and by failing to do so he was as guilty as the assailant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement