Have you got a "utility" tractor? - Page 3 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum Non-Motorcycle Related Forums > Off Topic Discussion
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

BOUTYM is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by werdna65 View Post
That is a good price and the dealers will charge extra there's a small fee for the docutation, but it should be not be more than $100-200
If you're saying extra fee for the 0/0 financing, what I'm getting is pricing on the order of between $2000 and $3000 more depending on term with 0/0 financing. There is no way someone is going to tell me they aren't rolling that interest they want to make you think you aren't paying into the price of the tractor.
BOUTYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
IronButt

jjs30thbird wants to know Dino or Syn?
Here is what I drive during the off season, been grooming the trails of northern Minnesota for 20 years, It sure makes the winter go faster and yes I do snowmobile I have 2 RX1's with the 4 stroke 1000 CC R-1 motor cycle engines, How dumb is your thumb??
258 Cams S/E
S/E race tuner
S/E air filter
S/E Performance fuel inj.
S/E 103 in. Pistons High Comp Forged
Hard Krome 3" t-Rex stepped headers
jjs30thbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:29 AM   #33 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Johnson View Post
Here is what I drive during the off season, been grooming the trails of northern Minnesota for 20 years, It sure makes the winter go faster and yes I do snowmobile I have 2 RX1's with the 4 stroke 1000 CC R-1 motor cycle engines, How dumb is your thumb??
I've seen those and mini versions of them. Gotta be a blast to run around in! Would love to see the neighbor's faces if I pulled that thing out of the shed.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
IronButt

jjs30thbird wants to know Dino or Syn?
The thing is huge, it is 14ft high with a birds eye view and all the power you can imagine. I have less than 300 hrs on it because of the no snow winter last year. Hope it will be better this year. I never unloaded my sleds of the trailer last winter just put them back in storage, with more stable in them.
258 Cams S/E
S/E race tuner
S/E air filter
S/E Performance fuel inj.
S/E 103 in. Pistons High Comp Forged
Hard Krome 3" t-Rex stepped headers
jjs30thbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Massey dealer gave me a price of $19,000 for a GC2610 TLB with the $1000 rebate, $700 cash back and 0% for 60 months.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:48 AM   #36 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this? DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Just a quick update:

I've got about 75hrs on it now, so far so good. Did the oil change and transmission/hydro change (that magnet thing is cool!), and she's been running well. Doing all that I hoped she could for her size. Spent the last couple of weekends digging up some pretty impressive sized rocks..she keeps chugging along.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #37 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this? DJW is reading this now saying WTF is this?
As promised...thing eats snow like it's cotton candy at the county fair. Couldn't be happier with it.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
IronButt

werdna65 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Glad it's working so good for you, only problem I have had with my 2305 is the dent I put in the hood, Cost me $1000 to replace. glad the green looks so good.
werdna65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #39 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

Quote:
Glad it's working so good for you, only problem I have had with my 2305 is the dent I put in the hood, Cost me $1000 to replace. glad the green looks so good.
Drop a rock out of the bucket? I got lucky and just missed doing that this summer.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #40 (permalink)
IronButt

No, friend used it and dropped a seat on it, You end up buying everything seperate, decals and all else.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
Not sure where I put it

Quote:
No, friend used it and dropped a seat on it, You end up buying everything seperate, decals and all else.
And this is why I never let anyone use my sh!t. If it gets broke I only have myself to blame. I can't recall letting someone else use anything of mine where it didn't come back dicked up in some way.
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficial. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding." -Louis D Brandeis
Old 01-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
IronButt

My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUTYM View Post
And this is why I never let anyone use my sh!t. If it gets broke I only have myself to blame. I can't recall letting someone else use anything of mine where it didn't come back dicked up in some way.
I Usally don't let friends that can't afford to pay for it use it, He did pay for it, but I won't loan it anymore, if they need to use it I will run it. It did strain the friendship a little but he did know that if something happened he was to fix it.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #43 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

SuperTramp wants to know Dino or Syn?
CUTS are usually below 50hp, SUB CUTS are usually under 30hp, utility tractors are usually 65pto hp and up, big diff in size between the 3..
SuperTramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

Ahar joined the Live to Ride club Ahar joined the Live to Ride club Ahar joined the Live to Ride club Ahar joined the Live to Ride club
My $1500 35 horse lawn mower.

My $7500 50 horse destroyer

That's why people with no sense of humor have an increased sense of self-importance

I'm only responsible for what I say,
not for what you understand.

I used to think I was overreacting, then I realized it was just a normal reaction to an abnormal amount of bullsh!t.
Ahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #45 (permalink)
DJW
IronButt

Sweet!
Advertisement