Why not more active participation? : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Related Groups and Forums > Lady Bikers Lair
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

trishsharley wants to know Dino or Syn?
Why not more active participation?

Good morning ladies....I always get the email from this forum of "you haven't been here in awhile come back". So I come back today and see most of the posts are from 2011....I am guilty of this as well. I belong to another forum and am very active there and get together with my fellow sista riders once a year or more. So I guess my point to this thread is let's post up ladies and I will do my part as well. I haven't ridden with most of you....any of you girls down here in Florida?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Still a Diva

Road King Diva wants to know Dino or Syn?
Hi, Trish! I'm guilty, too, of bouncing in and out of the forum. Right now I'm actively checking things out here again. I'm in SC, we might not be more than a few hours apart. I wonder how many others from the Lady Bikers Lair live nearby? It would be fun to get together for a girls' ride sometime, or to meet up at one of the rallies.

Road King Diva

http://www.v-twinforum.com/gallery/s...0&ppuser=56857[/SIZE]
Road King Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

trishsharley wants to know Dino or Syn?
Wow Lyndy looks like its "just the two of us"...lol. Guess this is why I usually stick to the other forum. I come up to ride the dragon,skyway and moonshiner alot....maybe sometime we can ride together.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
FNG :)

Never2Old wants to know Dino or Syn?
I honestly forget about this forum as I spend most of my time on the same one as you Trish - QOTR.
Never2Old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Still a Diva

Too bad there aren't more of us. We've moved out to CA so roads and conditions are different and more challenging than they were in SC. We're in the mountains, too, so we're going to have to get used to seasonal riding. Expecting snow this weekend. I'm kind of excited about it and also kind of dreading it. It'll be nice to have the snow but not so nice to have to refrain from riding because of ice.

Road King Diva

Old 11-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

celticdevildog wants to know Dino or Syn?
I just got the same email and figured I would check back in. I can try and be more active, but if history has anything to show for it.... well....
celticdevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Still a Diva

Probably if there were more topics in this area of the forum there would be more participation. There usually aren't too many subjects under discussion as you'd see in other areas of the forum, the ones not specifically for women. If there are more ladies out there who want to make this one interesting and fun, we should probably do something to include things like current events, riding tips or other stuff that will invite others to join in more frequently. There are lots of people looking at the Ladies Lair but not many actively talking about things here.

Road King Diva

Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)

celticdevildog wants to know Dino or Syn?
I'm willing to stick around and see what develops. I like getting other lady rider's inputs on things.

2008 Deluxe
celticdevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
KOB

KOB wants to know Dino or Syn?
I am new in this forum and also looking for someone that can share ideas about bike riding.
KOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Wmnrider wants to know Dino or Syn?
I believe I said this in another post but almost any forum I have belonged to that was only women, the women's section tends to be lightly visited. Could be because we are such a minority in riding that when you spread us out among all the various forums there just isn't that much to say.
Wmnrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Angelfire36 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishsharley View Post
Good morning ladies....I always get the email from this forum of "you haven't been here in awhile come back". So I come back today and see most of the posts are from 2011....I am guilty of this as well. I belong to another forum and am very active there and get together with my fellow sista riders once a year or more. So I guess my point to this thread is let's post up ladies and I will do my part as well. I haven't ridden with most of you....any of you girls down here in Florida?
That's what I got too. So I decided to come check it out. Very quite in this section. Damn, where did everybody go?
Angelfire36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement