Now here is a good find in the forum - Indian bikes : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Other Motorcycle Discussion Forums > Indian Motorcycles
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
FNG :)

scot wants to know Dino or Syn?
Now here is a good find in the forum - Indian bikes

I have a 2001 Indian chief - Black N Cream - Labor of love - I actually came to the forum to learn more bout my 07 r-king but one of my favorite bikes is my Chief. I saved the bike from sitting useless the rest of its life - it had a 2002 inspection sticker and 4900 miles on the clock n was just plagued with leaks - rotten rubber , hoses , lines , pitted in rust and electric issues from lack of use - I am so trying to bring this dream machine back to life - original vision of Granger included show quality condition - reality dictates get her road worthy , ride the **** out of her and see what tomorrow brings.
Glad to see Indian represented here!!!!
scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
IronButt

guydoc77 wants to know Dino or Syn?
'03 Scout owner here. Might ride it to work today.
Clearview windshield
CP flat tops
R&R Stage 3 heads, .030 gasket, 82cc chambers
Trued, welded, and balanced crank by Hyperformance
TMan 590 cams
SE AC
HPI 54mm TB
Supermeg with open cap and 15 discs
TTS tune by BVBob

2003 Indian Scout Deluxe
Aspen White (got it for my wife)
S&S "SuperStock" 88"
12" apes
Scary fast!
guydoc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
IronButt

SHOOTER15 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot View Post
I have a 2001 Indian chief - Black N Cream - Labor of love - I actually came to the forum to learn more bout my 07 r-king but one of my favorite bikes is my Chief. I saved the bike from sitting useless the rest of its life - it had a 2002 inspection sticker and 4900 miles on the clock n was just plagued with leaks - rotten rubber , hoses , lines , pitted in rust and electric issues from lack of use - I am so trying to bring this dream machine back to life - original vision of Granger included show quality condition - reality dictates get her road worthy , ride the **** out of her and see what tomorrow brings.
I have a '53 Chief as well as a '47 Knuckle with a sidehack and plan to have them buried with me !....enjoy your "REDSKIN"........."SHOOTER"
SHOOTER15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

tinker1 wants to know Dino or Syn?
2010 Indian Chief Darkhorse owner here. Great bike, fun to ride, attracts more attention than any Harley, and is a rolling piece of art.
tinker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

Icarus_ wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing some photos.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

tinker1 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Mine.

tinker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
FNG :)

philc814 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Nice bike . love it
philc814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement