I've ridden several V-Rods and I've ridden ONE Ducati Diavel. IMO The Diavel is everything the V-Rod isn't.
Fast, light, balanced, good looking (subjective I know), and fast, light, well balanced.
Did I mention fast light, and well balanced?
What a FRIGGIN machine! If I ever buy another bike that's not a HD it'll be a Diavel.
Sonofabitch is like riding a laser beam.
- 2013 Electra-Glide Ultra-Limited 107"
- 2004 FLHT 95" Electra-Glide Std Trike (winter ride)
- 1987 FXRS-SP 96"
- 1985 FXRS S&S 124"
- 1984 FLH King of the Highway Ed. (dad bought new)
- 1983 93" Shovel Rigid project
- 1981 FXS Low-Rider
- 1980 FXWG Wide-Glide
- 1978 74" Rigid shovel Springer/Bobber
- 1960 FL Duo-Glide
- 1956 FLH Pan
- 1951 FL Pan Chopper build
- 1950 Gooseneck Pan build
- 1948 Rigid Panhead Chopper
- 1945 EL'Knuck-Bob
- 1942 WLA Bobber