Don't flame me - Page 4 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Forum > Harley-Davidson Owners Group (MOCO Friendly)
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #46 (permalink)
IronButt

Burgundy9 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Psycle View Post
Most diet pills were either quackery or dangerous.
OTC speed. I got no qualms wit dat!
Burgundy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #47 (permalink)
IronButt

spdrcr137 wants to know Dino or Syn?
I havent laughed this hard in a long time.
spdrcr137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr137 View Post
I'm curious about something. Did you read the discussion in this topic about the picture before making your post?
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
IronButt

RGRider wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr137 View Post
RGRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #50 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

Location: North of where I used to be; south of where I want to be!
BigD is reading this now saying WTF is this?
OK, so I've tried to read this whole post and I'm not sure whether to cry, laugh or puke!?

Michael, in my opinion, the resistance you get here isn't as focused on the fact that you are gay as the fact that you won't get over yourself. If you'd just get off of the pulpit and stop trying to use everything as a teaching opportunity, this would all be a non-issue, really. My B-I-L is a college professor and he does the same thing. I can't stand it. I have actually told him it's offensive. He gets insulted because he feels a moral imperative to "educate" me (indoctrinate) about my "back-wood ways". I need to be "enlightened". If he keeps it up, I'm gonna enlighten him with my AR-15! (That's called humor)

I don't care that it isn't easy for you to be green. I've got problems too. I don't give a rat's ass what team you bat for any more than you should care about the fact that I prefer a short-pile carpet to munch on.

Guys (all guys) pick on each other, call each other names, rag each other... whatever you want to call it? I have a couple of friends that, depending on the day, are queer, gay, twisted, happy, screwed up... get the idea? They call me names too. They tell me I'm not man enough to be gay. I laugh. It's funny.

Oh, and Luvs, I bet you get those large, funny-a$$ looking toes of yours stepped on all the time... A$$clown!
"Baggers - they're not just for Paw-paws anymore"

My new year resolution: RIDE MORE!!!
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
IronButt

Ziggy57 wants to know Dino or Syn?
(I don't care that it isn't easy for you to be green. I've got problems too. I don't give a rat's ass what team you bat for any more than you should care about the fact that I prefer a short-pile carpet to munch on.)

That is hilarious !! Almost fell off my chair laughing!

Like you , I don't give two Schitz about ones sexual preferences...but I don't need to hear about it in a boastful manner like it's a prize or something. I don't see anyone who feels compelled to post that they are not gay, lesbian, black, white, brown, etc... and I'm fairly sure that would be considered not "politically correct" if it were the case.

Carry On!
Ziggy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #52 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
OK, so I've tried to read this whole post and I'm not sure whether to cry, laugh or puke!?

Michael, in my opinion, the resistance you get here isn't as focused on the fact that you are gay as the fact that you won't get over yourself. If you'd just get off of the pulpit and stop trying to use everything as a teaching opportunity, this would all be a non-issue, really. My B-I-L is a college professor and he does the same thing. I can't stand it. I have actually told him it's offensive. He gets insulted because he feels a moral imperative to "educate" me (indoctrinate) about my "back-wood ways". I need to be "enlightened". If he keeps it up, I'm gonna enlighten him with my AR-15! (That's called humor)

I don't care that it isn't easy for you to be green. I've got problems too. I don't give a rat's ass what team you bat for any more than you should care about the fact that I prefer a short-pile carpet to munch on.

Guys (all guys) pick on each other, call each other names, rag each other... whatever you want to call it? I have a couple of friends that, depending on the day, are queer, gay, twisted, happy, screwed up... get the idea? They call me names too. They tell me I'm not man enough to be gay. I laugh. It's funny.

Oh, and Luvs, I bet you get those large, funny-a$$ looking toes of yours stepped on all the time... A$$clown!
You dumb ass! Guys don't ever do that. What is your problem anyway?

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #53 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by <G Man> View Post
You dumb ass!
Bite me!

Old 11-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Michael Psycle is reading this now saying WTF is this?
I guess I and other like me are getting through to some of you. In the last election, three states, Washington, Maine and Maryland all voted to allow same sex marriage. The citizens of Minnesota voted down an amendment to their state constitution banning same sex marriage. Minnesota also elected an openly lesbian US Senator. Across the nation, gays and lesbians have been elected to office in record numbers.

This topic was moribund until spdrcr137 decided to revive it. If you have a problem discussing this issue, stop bring it up. I have not on my own brought up this issue. But I do respond to statements others make about homosexuals, especially when they are in my opinion inappropriate. And there have been many, many in appropriate statements here about homosexuality.

I've also noticed this issue is coming up less than a year ago. Perhaps some of you have learned you can't go and make a homophobic statement around here without the possibility of my calling you out about that.

And if you don't like this topic, stop reading and responding to posts about it.
Michael Psycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
Evil Clown

luvstoride is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post

Damn it D! When will you learn? Nobody cares that you prefer short-pile carpet to munch on. Nobody cares that you have a couple of friends, (I actually find that hard to believe), that are queer, gay, and play naked Twister with you. (That's what you meant when you said "twisted" isn't it?) This is America, and if I want to wear big floppy clown shoes, that's my business! Now, quit the $hit stirring!
Helmets: Let those who ride decide.
luvstoride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

HDSickness wants to know Dino or Syn?
I am really tired of these heterophobes trying to shove all this down our throats. Not everyone agrees with your lifestyle CHOICE.
Move on to something important.
Find very odd someone quoting scripture and promoting homosexuality in same post.
I think you need to read more or do you just pick and choose what to believe? God does love you......but he does hate the sin, any sin.
HDSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #57 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvstoride View Post
Damn it D! ...Nobody cares that you have a couple of friends, (I actually find that hard to believe), that play naked Twister with you.
Hey, I like playing naked twister with my lipstick-lesbian friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvstoride View Post
This is America, and if I want to wear big floppy clown shoes, that's my business!
According to your ex, that's not the only floppy thing you have! (another clear example of how guys bust each others chops)

Now, back to the OP. I don't get it when you see guys (or gals - just so I don't offend anyone) riding metric wearing HD clothing, etc. Seems a bit confused to me???

Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

Ooops... I may have just offended the metric riding, HD cloth wearing crowd.

My bad!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #59 (permalink)
Cajun Peauxseur

Quote:
I guess I and other like me are getting through to some of you. In the last election...
OMG... you're still teaching??? This is why you get so much grief!

Old 11-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #60 (permalink)
Barney Fife - Fake Biker

<G Man> is still riding a stock bike <G Man> is still riding a stock bike
Quote:
I guess I and other like me are getting through to some of you. In the last election, three states, Washington, Maine and Maryland all voted to allow same sex marriage. The citizens of Minnesota voted down an amendment to their state constitution banning same sex marriage. Minnesota also elected an openly lesbian US Senator. Across the nation, gays and lesbians have been elected to office in record numbers.

This topic was moribund until spdrcr137 decided to revive it. If you have a problem discussing this issue, stop bring it up. I have not on my own brought up this issue. But I do respond to statements others make about homosexuals, especially when they are in my opinion inappropriate. And there have been many, many in appropriate statements here about homosexuality.

I've also noticed this issue is coming up less than a year ago. Perhaps some of you have learned you can't go and make a homophobic statement around here without the possibility of my calling you out about that.

And if you don't like this topic, stop reading and responding to posts about it.
Don't get too full of yourself. Maybe some of us would believe what we believe even without you "getting through to us".

There are many inappropriate statements in this forum and everywhere else about a lot of other things also. It's called expression. Don't confuse somebody's right to have an opinion with oppression. You have the right to be gay and as far as I'm concerned, you should not be UNFAIRLY discriminated against because of your choice. I DO NOT believe you have the right to not be offended. You are offended by anti-gay statements and some others are offended by your "trying to teach them about homosexuality". Get over it. Both of these cases are within their rights.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm an Elite Post Whore! The Evil Clown said so.
<G Man> is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement