V-Twin Forum banner

memphis shades batwing on streetbob

8K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  BisbeeDyna 
#1 ·
just wondering ,,,looking for feed back from anyone that is or has used the bat wing!!!do they work? tired of the bug ib the face and wind fatigue

#2 ·
I just test rode a Street Glide (man, 20K is bux)... very nice. One of the favorite things was the batwing fairing... I'm not a windshield guy, and that thing had just about the right amount of wind hitting me. I'll be looking into the fairing you've described; I assume it's in J&P or something like that.

#3 ·
You can pick up the Memphis Shades batwing most anywhere that sells Memphis Shades parts n pieces. If you can find a used one off a V Star 650, they will work. In most cases you have to manufacture your own mounts, but its not too difficult.

I run a National Cycle shield. It blocks nearly as well as the batwing, and is a quick release. Plus it locks up to the bike. If I can find a batwing cheap enough I might esperiment with it, but am not going to spend the $200 plus for the bw and the hardware.

#7 ·
they make the batwing for all dynas..I just got one for my 98 FXD from motorcycle superstore... mounts, windshield, fairing, and blades for fairing.... 480 done

nice looking product i just need to get narrower bars.. mine are 38" span the wing is like 361/2".. i will post some pics for ya.. may chg headlight to a bigger one to fill thehole...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.