V-Twin Forum banner

Road rage masacre of (sport) biker in NY

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  redrsv 
#1 ·
#6 ·
2nd degree homicide! That was intentional, sumbitch needs to fry! If I was that guys friend I'd be the one in jail 'cause that FukNut never would have left the scene alive.

#9 ·
oh yeah

PickAttack said:
All this over passing!!??..thats very sad.:(
There are TOO MANY PEOPLE(i use the term loosely)in the n.y metro area! 7 fatalities in nyc since late june,all either left hander's or dwi,one asshole backed out of a driveway and t-boned a 22yr old-doa. i was in kentucky last week and did not want to leave. nyc is a great place to visit for a few in spring/ fall,but it sucks to live here,3 1/2 years left-then i'm outta here!!!!!

#10 ·
FatBobRob said:
There are TOO MANY PEOPLE(i use the term loosely)in the n.y metro area! 7 fatalities in nyc since late june,all either left hander's or dwi,one asshole backed out of a driveway and t-boned a 22yr old-doa. i was in kentucky last week and did not want to leave. nyc is a great place to visit for a few in spring/ fall,but it sucks to live here,3 1/2 years left-then i'm outta here!!!!!
Well you know rats will eventually start eating each other if they get too
crowded, I wonder sometimes about us humans, good luck.

#11 ·
FlaFatBoy said:
Animals like these (lets start again as I did'nt mean to insult the animals).Pieces of shiit like him are why I carry.
:thumbsup: Damn straight man. At least now in Florida, as of October 1st, we've got a law that allows us to defend, with deadly force, any threat that we deem will bodily harm us. I guess that goes for road rage as well. Many cagers down here (especially old ones) dislike bikers and don't give a **** about 'em. That's why I'm installing air horns and gettin' my permit to carry!

#14 ·
Quoting Newsday
Relatives of DeJean . . . said [he] is also a motorcycle driver and described him as a soft-tempered father of three children who works as an accountant.
Aww, what a warm fuzzy! After running over his former girlfriend, the system should have had a clue. But he just got a license in another state.

#15 ·
With hearing more & more of incidents of this type, I would think that just having a motorcycle license along with a current bike registration should be reason enough to be allowed to carry a concealed weapon. It seems that Florida is thinking that way, but I'm not sure what "Deadly Force" entails.

Be careful out there, it's full of ticking time bombs who drive cars.

#17 ·
let the punishment fit the crime(s) stick him in front of a wall and sell tickets for us to crash into him in a Demolition Derby car until he's no longer alive

#18 ·
Really sad...
I live in the metro NYC area (ridin since 82) and love when I go to other states and drive with people who know how to drive. Its real bad in the north east. Something about sex with family members I think...
I have been chased on the sport bike at least 10 times in the last 15 years by turds like this guy.
My heart goes out to the family.*TIBS*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.