V-Twin Forum banner

Pipe pics

274K views 480 replies 309 participants last post by  Dime 
#1 · (Edited)
I talked to people, did alot of poking around online and wound up buying the cycle shack phd-140-t pipe and muffler all one piece. they sound great and look close to stock, which I like, just smaller muffler. well what I'm getting at is there are probably alot of people that could of saved some time if they had some pics of other peoples pipes to see here. so here we go post some pics of your pipes. add what you have to make this easier. I since starting this thread have changed to SE torque slip on mufflers.

2003 FLSTCI with Cycle Shack PHD-140T

See less See more
#37 ·
ROY YOUNG said:
I've never tryed to post a picture here, but I will try and see what happens.
Roy
I agree with Jagman...thats a nice one......

Tony

#38 ·
texashemi said:
03 Dyna Low rider with Rineharts
Texashemi,

Welcome to VTF.......nice scoot

Tony :cool:

#42 ·
Lakes said:
About your Cycle Shacks, are they the one peice? not cross over balance pipe?
Did you notice any loss of low end Torque?
Thanks Lakes
All one piece without the crossover. I did the stage 1 remap and se ac after I put the the pipes on. I gained some power after the pipes, then added ac and remap and gained noticeably more power when it was all done. Low end loss, I didn't notice.

#45 ·
Vance & Hines

These are the Vance & Hines Big Shot Longs on my "02" Night Train. They have an excellent deep, rich sound too them.

#46 ·
Anastasia said:
Use to be...

Now....

Have 4 sets pipes for this bike still don't know which ones a better looking :confused:
Nice lookin' ride, and rider! I like the first set of these two (the chrome up-swept, or whatever ya call 'em). Look great, and different from the usual (to me, anyway)! Kind of classy, modern/classic look, hot, without being too much (if that all makes any sense?). I think they match well with the over all effect/look of the bike as well, with the apes, etc. Very cool :cool: !

#47 ·
ROY YOUNG said:
Thought I'd post a picture of the old Shovelhead. Doesn't see to many miles anymore, but I still have a blast when I get it out.
Roy

THAT is one really sharp looking bike. I'd be throwing the furniture out to make room for it in the living room. :)

#48 ·
Lightening Pipes

#49 · (Edited)
Martin Brothers W.T.F.

Just installed. These pipes are a 3 step pipe and are awsome. Lot's of comments, the ladies think there sexy! They pop a little, but the 3 step up helps with that, then again I ride in the upper RPM. There easy to install and very high quality chrome. I believe I'm the only one in Boise who has them? Expect to pay $900.00+ for them new, I got them off a forum classifieds for $500.00,used, about a 1000 miles on them. I love the looks and every time someone asks, what kind of pipes are those? I didn't see any performance change from the two into one I had on, but then again I ride by the seat of my pant's testing, which I prefer over dyno queens. I'd rather have someone say wow those are cool pipes and the pipes flow very well with the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.