V-Twin Forum banner

V&H Quality?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  aenemated 
#1 ·
I have a set of V&H dresser duals on my 2012 Ultra, nothing but trouble getting it to stop leaking, sent an email to V&H no answer. Bought a new set of V&H Monster Ovals mufflers. Installed, rode 100 miles, washed the bike at the car wash, big chunks of chrome washed off of the inner part of the tip on one muffler. I emailed V&H about this and got this song and dance how the plating is not covered under any warranty but they wanted pictures, I sent them pics of it Oct 22 no reply sent another email to customer service, he said he sent them to warranty but still nothing. Pretty questionable products they are putting out

#5 ·
called to V&H today talked to the warranty dept. The original guy I dealt with had not sent my warranty request to them like he said he did. I dealt with a Steve in warranty, was excellent and addressed my problem, As with any other company if you get the wrong person you get no where when you get someone who is doing their job they are great

#6 ·
All's well that ends well. In terms of V&H quality I had their big shot staggered pipes on my fatboy that I installed in late 2004. Still looked new and worked properly the day I traded it a year ago. I'd buy V&H again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.