Rear Cylinder Crossover Bypass Pipe? Fullsac : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Technical Discussion Forums > Exhaust Discussion (aftermarket/OEM)
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2007, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

hivolt132 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Rear Cylinder Crossover Bypass Pipe? Fullsac

Hello members, I have seen a piece of exhaust pipe made to eliminate the rear cylinder crossover on twin cam dressers. Its made by fullsac. I would like to remove my bassani power curve and have the bike look more simple. I already have true dauls so I dont need the whole kit. Has any one seen this pipe for sale cheap? The fullsac kit is really expensive at 175.00 for two small pieces of pipe. For that price i will stay with my ridiculous power curve. Think its hard to make? I do have the shop equipment to cut grind and weld.
hivolt132 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

shrinkman2 wants to know Dino or Syn?
I recently bought one of the fullsac kits....really a quality job. You could certainly make one, especially the straight pipe. But I will say it would take quite awhile to get the curved pipe with the proper curve and the proper fit for the gasket to head. But if you are a good welder and layout man.....
shrinkman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

RK05 wants to know Dino or Syn?
If you still have your factory header you could cut off the rear and do some welding on it. You might be better off going to some swap meets and seeing if anyone have some old junk pipes you could work with.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
FNG :)

bobnsan wants to know Dino or Syn?
You might try conctacting Fullsac and see if he will sell you the left side pipe only.
bobnsan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnsan
You might try conctacting Fullsac and see if he will sell you the left side pipe only.
thats the best is idea. but I have lots of old pipes shovels evos etc.. Just dont know if i want to get involved with it now because i have done a lot of work already this winter. I will try fullsac on the partial kit.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Streetglider 07 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Hivolt,
May be I can help you out, I have the 2007 fulsac kit with the ox sensor
bung in it...I just bought a Fatcat 2into1, so there off the bike now...
If your interested in the front and rear pipes with wild pigs on them, maybe we can make some sort of deal? They have around 500 miles on them...
Its definitely a well made kit...plus as bonus with both pipes having ox2 senor ports already there you can easily install a closed loop system if you
ever go that way, or maybe you already have an 07 bike either way hope
I can help, they are just hanging on the wall...
Streetglider 07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetglider 07
Hivolt,
If your interested in the front and rear pipes with wild pigs on them, maybe we can make some sort of deal? They have around 500 miles on them...
Its definitely a well made kit...plus as bonus with both pipes having ox2 senor ports already there you can easily install a closed loop system if you
Sure! do you want to PM me with the details? UH... $'s I will warn you now i dont have a lot to spend. Thats why I was thinking of making it. I dont really need the wild pigs but if price is right i'll take it all. Let me know.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

SheepDog wants to know Dino or Syn?
Hivolt!.
What are ya gonna do with the power curve?...and I know it "looks" crazy but what kind of performance and sound did you get from it?...I have the mega-phones right now and was thinking about gettn the power curve....
SheepDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
IronButt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepDog
Hivolt!.
What are ya gonna do with the power curve?...and I know it "looks" crazy but what kind of performance and sound did you get from it?...I have the mega-phones right now and was thinking about gettn the power curve....
I yanked it off today with the idea of fabbing up the fullsac kit out of some old shovel pipes i had and needless to say it wasnt as easy as it looked. I did get it real close. I just cant find it in me to spend 179. on a single piece of pipe thats 10 inches long. Yeah the fullsac adapter, its got some funky bend to it but still. The basanni might go back on, Its left some scratches on stuff (due to my hasty worksmanship) and the only way to cover them up is with it on. I will let you know.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Rider

SheepDog wants to know Dino or Syn?
Sounds frustrate'n....hope ya fab it up the way ya want.and I know what ya mean about the $179....i saw the package.. BTW..I saw them on ebay for cheaper..seams to me it was like 125$....anyways if ya wanna sell the power curve keep me informed...I might be interested
SheepDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2007, 08:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
CrazierThanAShi*houseRat

BlackDevil96 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Here ya go... Looks identical to the Fullsac setup, just less expensive. I am ordering this kit myself to match my B&E Superflow mufflers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B-E-P...QQcmdZViewItem
BlackDevil96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2007, 08:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
2005 Road King Classic

wkohn wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDevil96
Here ya go... Looks identical to the Fullsac setup, just less expensive. I am ordering this kit myself to match my B&E Superflow mufflers...

I have this kit also.

lighter is faster - Colin Chapman (founder of Lotus)
Remember that cars and motorcycles are not the only things recalled by their maker. - some wise person
wkohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2007, 10:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Premium Member

Fullsac Perf wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDevil96

Do a little more research and you will find even though Bobvic has purchased and copied our kit, and stolen our installation pics. He has yet to duplicate our quality and reputation for customer service. Buyer beware.

SG
Fullsac Perf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2007, 11:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
CrazierThanAShi*houseRat

BlackDevil96 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Fullsac does have a better reputation IMO.
BlackDevil96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
FNG :)

mxz800 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Question I am interested in the pipes and wild pigs for my 03 ultra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetglider 07
Hivolt,
I am looking for a low sound but not too loud, been their once. I am also looking to get some more zip out of by bike. How much are you asking?
mxz800 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. WE WILL SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE. If the email address is NOT VALID, you will not be given access to the system!
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.