TTS Mastertune 2 and Flight Recorder : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Technical Discussion Forums > Fuel Systems > EFI Maps and Calibrations
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

wichitagreg wants to know Dino or Syn?
TTS Mastertune 2 and Flight Recorder

I can't find any current information on this forum for TTS Mastertune 2, the blue dongle.

I will post what I know as a consumer about this product. Hopefully folks who know a lot more than me will join in and we can have some helpfull discussions.

Just this week [17 Oct 2013] TTS released the "Flight Recorder" firmware to update HD06 dongles to enable on-bike recording of data without having to carry a laptop with you.

The HD06 [blue] dongle uses one of two cables to connect to your bike depending on if it is a CAN bus (6 pin) or J1815 (4 pin). The other end is a serial USB cable like what is used on some printers, a flat USB on one end and a funny looking end on the other.

TTS has released updated software Mastertune 2, V-Tune 2, and Data Master 2 software. Not sure if it works with the Black dongle.

They have also released the Model Year 2014 base map calibrations as well.

I used the TTS [black model] on my 2009 Ultra Classic and was very happy with the results. I'm waiting on delivery of my new Blue HD06 to tune my 2013 Road Glide.

It looks like Steve and Doc used to be active on this forum, but they have not been around in a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tts.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	106457  
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

strokerjlk wants to know Dino or Syn?
Make sure you save your original cal. (MTE) before you flash a tts map with any of the new software . Don't take it for granted that it saves it for you . Otherwise you will be stuck with a ECM locked to tts exclusively .
SE 218
DR 218

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
strokerjlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement