Harley Magnetti Injection to Carburetor Conversion : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > V-Twin Classifieds > eBay Auctions
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

symore wants to know Dino or Syn?
Harley Magnetti Injection to Carburetor Conversion

This is being listed on E-Bay. Has parts list photo.
This is a complete Magnetti fuel injection to carb conversion that I bought for my 2001 road glide. These parts will give your bike a stock carburetor setup.You must make sure that this fits your bike but I believe it will fit 1999 through 2001 FLT's with the Magnetti-Marelli EFI. I will not be responsable if it will not fit your bike. Most parts are Harley OEM from Zanotti Motor. The carb is the CV40 with choke attached that is used but in excellent condition and the performance jet needle is included. This will also include the Pingel fuel valve and the plug for your gas tank. The only thing that you will need is the fuel line from the tank to the carb and should be very easy to get. My bike ran nice and I bought this as a back up but I sold my road glide and have no use for these parts. If you purchase this for your bike I have no instructions on how to do the conversion but all that info should be available on the internet (this site,lol). I will sell these parts to a forum member for 350 including shipping (parcel post).
SEPST Tuner and software

Last edited by symore; 03-03-2011 at 02:18 PM.
symore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
The great camel toe escap

1fast2liter wants to know Dino or Syn?
besides the carb and pingel and plug what else is included?

14" bagger apes
99 flhtc 103"
44mm sc carb kit
sc intake kit
vance and hinse ho pro pipe 2-1
103+ heads p&p by hoban
with matching pistons
s&s 585 gear drives
sc pro stroker flywheel
tc88 adj ignition
estimated at 135hp/135tq
1fast2liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

symore wants to know Dino or Syn?
Everything needed for the conversion except the fuel line from tank to carb. I have pics of the parts on ebay, I just listed it but will end it early for a forum member.
SEPST Tuner and software
symore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement