Eglide Goodies POOR Customer Service..FYI : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Related Groups and Forums > Dealership/Shop Experiences/Online Retailers
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
FNG :)

cuthbertss wants to know Dino or Syn?
Angry Eglide Goodies POOR Customer Service..FYI

Not sure where this belongs....
ALL: Just a heads up....you may or may not be aware of these fine gentlemen... most of you have probably dealt with them at one time or another....
8 Jun I ordered a chopped tour pak liner from EGlide Goodies... and recieved an email explaining it would tke 3-15 days to receive it ....package arrives 19 Jun { while im in CC} get home open the box,,, the quality and workmanship s*&k; so i email them on 26 Jun requesting an RMA number to send it back. Today I get an email back from them stating that no RMA will be issued as the request is outside their 10 day return policy { the product arrived on the 11th day after purchase}
so, b*tch about the dealerships..but at LEAST they stand behind their products.
cuthbertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

lschultz wants to know Dino or Syn?
I have ordered from them in the past and had no problems. I have heard some negative comments about them on some other sites. Last thing I ordered from them was one of those gas caps and finally sent them a email wondering what was taking so long, got a email back saying it was on backorder then got a email saying it was in and had been shipped so I got it along with something else I ordered.
1958 & 1959 Cushman Eagles
09 FXSTC (son's bike)
Amsoil Dealer
lschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

cuthbertss wants to know Dino or Syn?
eglide customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by lschultz
I have ordered from them in the past and had no problems. I have heard some negative comments about them on some other sites. Last thing I ordered from them was one of those gas caps and finally sent them a email wondering what was taking so long, got a email back saying it was on backorder then got a email saying it was in and had been shipped so I got it along with something else I ordered.
Oh; im sure may people have been satisfied with them..no doubt ..but to have a 10 day return policy which includes the 11 days to ship the item is; to say the least; disingenious
cuthbertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

DCSKIHOG wants to know Dino or Syn?
Angry Egoodies

I ordered a locking glove box from eGlideGoodies at a cost of $149 plus a liner for $29, total with tax was $199. Expensive but I thought it would be worth it if the unit was high quality and provided some piece of mind. When the product arrived I was shocked to find a a glove box door with some velcro to install it. Some locking glove box...the velcro would fool a thief...HA! I never installed the unit and shipped it back to "eGlideGoodies" in the original packaging. These crooks charged me a 20% "restocking fee" of $40.

Steer clear of this lowlife vendor, another leach on our motorcycle society.
DCSKIHOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

DanTheMan wants to know Dino or Syn?
I have had good and bad luck with them. The bad one was a kuryakyn tour pak relocator that cracked after a 2000 mile trip in less that a year of ownership. I called and complained only to have them tell me I need to return it for a replacement. I figure ok I don't want any down time so I pay for a new one, 199.00. I get the new one and didn't have time to change it out for about a month. change it out and called them back for my refund and exchange and they did not remember who i was. i always talked to the same guy so it shouldn't have been an issue. Yes i had a RMA number and still no go. they basically ****ed me out of 199.
DanTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Iron Butt, SS2000

jerry34208 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Glad to read these posts. I'll never buy from Eglide Goodies.

PS

I just saw this at their web page:

"Bulletin To our good customers/riders: Due to a medical issue within our staff...eGlideGoodies is temporarily closed to new orders. Prior and current order shipments are continuing. We hope to be back up and online very soon."

I wouldn't usually wish bad health on anyone but I wonder if the stress of ripping people off has played a part here.

'01 FXD built & tuned by Doc

Now if only I could learn to ride worth a sh!t...

Last edited by jerry34208; 06-06-2010 at 05:22 PM.
jerry34208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

roguewarrior wants to know Dino or Syn?
These guys are absolute rip-offs. i ordered an airhorn that I didn't receive until the tenth day, a Wednesday. Since I actually work for a living I didn't even open the box until Saturday. It was so obvious it wasn't going to fit, I never took it out of the sealed plastic, and when I ask for a return and they said they wouldn't allow the return because it was an electronic part and it was outside the ten days. when I wrote back to remind them it was UNOPENED they just ignored my request. Lousy company and P*^s poor customer service. Never get another dime outa me.
roguewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
IronButt

ampster wants to know Dino or Syn?
a few bad reviews by some who appeared to have joined here to just complain about them. I usually don't hold too much stock in what those type of people have to say - to each their own.

roguewarrior, you may or may not be that type of person, only time will tell if you come back here on a regular basis, not like the other couple who posted once or 8 times.

I've bought at least 3 different items from them, all months/yrs apart. Never had any issue with their products or delivery time. The last item I purchased was the hidden AM/FM antenna I just purchased last Friday (6/22) and it was on my doorstep on Monday, 6/25.

That antenna solved the bad reception I was having for the past month so I'm happy.

Sure, it's a hit or miss with alot of net purchases. But join a forum to pitch a bitch about some company then disappear, makes me wonder what the underlying reason was for joining here.

YMMV
Old 07-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
BUCK FARACK

eprenzlow wants to know Dino or Syn?
I ordered an extended shift lever from them June 10th.

On the 21st, I send them a follow-up e-mail asking where it is since they immediately charged my PayPal account.

Get a reply that says: "We have them in chrome and it is scheduled to ship just after the 1st of July"

July 6th - still waiting. Fukkers.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Senor Bill wants to know Dino or Syn?
Angry

I tried to buy a "SPORTECH FAIRING" for my 2000 FLHRI to replace one that . was damaged. AFTER they took my $$$$ they inform me that this item is no longer available....Soooo.....I ask for a REFUND of my $700+.......they then get into this SELL, SELL, SELL mood & after seeing some pictures (did NOT show much detail) I scummed to their pressure, and ordered this particular "FAIRING"...figuring that it was the only way to re-coup my money. I get this "crate" directly from someone in HONG KONG, CHINA....the finish work & workmanship, quality of said unit is "CRAP" to put it nicely..I am NOW in the process of accruing a RMA, return authorization......sent them pics & all my complaints.....NOT going to well...deleted my comments about this fairing on FaceBook & will NOT let me post there at ALL.....

WISH ME LUCK, my friends...as they will NEVER get another $ out of me.....EVER...

DO NOT PATRONIZE E-GLIDE GOODIES, for your OWN good !!!!!
Orange, CA

Last edited by Senor Bill; 01-17-2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: further comment
Senor Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
IronButt

Rendell wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Bill View Post
I tried to buy a "SPORTECH FAIRING" for my 2000 FLHRI to replace one that . was damaged. AFTER they took my $$$$ they inform me that this item is no longer available....Soooo.....I ask for a REFUND of my $700+.......they then get into this SELL, SELL, SELL mood & after seeing some pictures (did NOT show much detail) I scummed to their pressure, and ordered this particular "FAIRING"...figuring that it was the only way to re-coup my money. I get this "crate" directly from someone in HONG KONG, CHINA....the finish work & workmanship, quality of said unit is "CRAP" to put it nicely..I am NOW in the process of accruing a RMA, return authorization......sent them pics & all my complaints.....NOT going to well...deleted my comments about this fairing on FaceBook & will NOT let me post there at ALL.....

WISH ME LUCK, my friends...as they will NEVER get another $ out of me.....EVER...

DO NOT PATRONIZE E-GLIDE GOODIES, for your OWN good !!!!!
Just wanted to say I love the SIg pic.. "1st Herd" is my combat unit. Scouts out, 1/8 Cav, 2nd Batt., 2nd Brig., 1 CD.. Don't miss it as much as the Killer, 3/11 ACR...
Rendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

Senor Bill wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendell View Post
Just wanted to say I love the SIg pic.. "1st Herd" is my combat unit. Scouts out, 1/8 Cav, 2nd Batt., 2nd Brig., 1 CD.. Don't miss it as much as the Killer, 3/11 ACR...
Co B, 2nd Bn 12th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division (AirMobile) 1968-1969........
Orange, CA

Senor Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
IronButt

Nitram_b4 is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampster View Post
a few bad reviews by some who appeared to have joined here to just complain about them. I usually don't hold too much stock in what those type of people have to say - to each their own.

roguewarrior, you may or may not be that type of person, only time will tell if you come back here on a regular basis, not like the other couple who posted once or 8 times.

I've bought at least 3 different items from them, all months/yrs apart. Never had any issue with their products or delivery time. The last item I purchased was the hidden AM/FM antenna I just purchased last Friday (6/22) and it was on my doorstep on Monday, 6/25.

That antenna solved the bad reception I was having for the past month so I'm happy.

Sure, it's a hit or miss with alot of net purchases. But join a forum to pitch a bitch about some company then disappear, makes me wonder what the underlying reason was for joining here.

YMMV
this post looks like a FNG magnet...hmmmm
Nitram_b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement