Bad Dealer Harley Davidson Of Danbury - Page 2 : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Related Groups and Forums > Dealership/Shop Experiences/Online Retailers
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
I HATE 'bing'...

TriLs wants to know Dino or Syn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikyerbouti View Post
That is total ass. I live in CT and am planning on purchasing a 2011 street glide, and as I shop around for decent dealers, I'm happy to wipe them off my list.
See what Fritz' HD in Bridgeport will do for you. It has the definite advantage of being, to all appearances, financially secure and therefore not inclined to play games. I bought Spirit from them, continue to purchase accessories and mods, and they have always treated me VERY well.

They had a Burn Out Party there yesterday and, in spite of everyone being extremely busy setting up, they were as friendly as always...

PM, if you have any questions...

Tri

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble,
it's what you know for sure that just ain't so..."

Mark Twain

Live well...Love faithfully...Laugh often.

"Spirit", a Vivid Black '09 TriGlide, 103" stock, V&H Dresser slipons,
SE Stage 1 A/C, SERT, fairing-mounted oil temp, Zumo 660, small
bits o' glitz, and HD foggies on dedicated foot pegs.

http://www.ecclesia-ministries.org

TriLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
IronButt

rscalzo wants to know Dino or Syn?
Four months later I wouldn't want the bike. the 2011 are almost here.

what ever happened with the deal?
rscalzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
FNG :)

Joerider wants to know Dino or Syn?
WARNING!! Danbury Harley is the worst dealer I have ever been to. I purchased a bike there and shortly thereafter was treated horribly. I had a problem with the heat shield and signed a form saying they would do no work on it without my consent. They went ahead and did the work anyway, charged me 200 dollars and when I complained they said that I was not going to get my bike back unless I paid! I then complained to Harley-Davidson headquarters who got the owner on the phone with me and he just threatened me with a law suit. BEWARE. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. They are slime and have zero integrity. They most certainly do not care about the customer what so ever.
Joerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
FNG :)

Badbaggerz wants to know Dino or Syn?
I agree!!

I agree with you I would never buy a bike from them. GO to Yankee HD in Bristol CT they have been good to me. I ended up building a bike and had explicit air brush do body and paint work and I'm a lot happier I did. The only guys that were good at Danbury were the parts guys. Don't buy a bike from danbury you will be sorry!!!
Badbaggerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
IronButt

huskerbob is reading this now saying WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joerider View Post
WARNING!! Danbury Harley is the worst dealer I have ever been to. I purchased a bike there and shortly thereafter was treated horribly. I had a problem with the heat shield and signed a form saying they would do no work on it without my consent. They went ahead and did the work anyway, charged me 200 dollars and when I complained they said that I was not going to get my bike back unless I paid! I then complained to Harley-Davidson headquarters who got the owner on the phone with me and he just threatened me with a law suit. BEWARE. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. They are slime and have zero integrity. They most certainly do not care about the customer what so ever.
First, this thread is about 2 1/2 years old.

Second even if your story is true (and i have no reason not to take you at your word) it is generally considered proper etiquette on this forum to go to "My Story, the Beginning" and introduce yourself before you begin to flame people or companies rather than doing it in your very first post.

Good luck with your problem with the dealer. hope you can work it out.
huskerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement