B&E Performance Super Flow Mufflers warnning : V-Twin Forum: Harley Davidson Forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   V-Twin Forum : Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Related Groups and Forums > Dealership/Shop Experiences/Online Retailers
New User? Register Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
IronButt

sanfam93 wants to know Dino or Syn?
Thumbs down B&E Performance Super Flow Mufflers warnning

This year I decided to get a set of open exhaust so I ordered a set of Re-Cored Harley exhaust. well it was a bad Idea. they sounded good from the start until the left pipe started to sound like a tin and a lose marble. I contacted the seller. a few time and I got back very short responses. this guy will avoid you when your exhaust starts to fail. he never once tried to fix this for me. so I pass this to you learn from my mistake do not buy from this guy or his Ebay site. he will claim to make you satisfied but he won't. I've seen other post on this subject. to this date I have not gotten a call or email back from the man BOBVIC

http://www.superflowmufflers.com/

Stay away from this seller do not waste your hard earned money
sanfam93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2009, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium

stinkboto wants to know Dino or Syn?
Wow. There was a time I was thinking about getting these. I'm glad I went with my gut feelings and went with the Pythons!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Iron Butt

Bronxhog wants to know Dino or Syn?
A man that wont stand behind his product is no man to me.
Bronxhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
IronButt

Up Date

Bob, has sent me a email and is working to resolove the problem. I'll keep you posted.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronButt

Today I recived a set of replacement mufflers. Mr Bob Rudd has keep his word. and I will once again say his product is a good one.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
FNG :)

Korbenw7p3c wants to know Dino or Syn?
I bought two...

...different sets of his pipes. I immediately sold one set to a bud, and installed the other set on my stock '08 Ultra. It did change the stock ECU enough for me to tell that the bike did loose a bit of the lower end performance. I ended up removing them shortly and sold them locally.
However, the fit and finish of the work looked very good. I would recommend them as the price for having them re-cored is much cheaper than buying Screaming Eagle or similar ones.
Korbenw7p3c is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement