V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    11,039 Posts
    Yo, Tutt, what's your deal with me? I haven't pissed in your corn flakes or dumped on your bike. why the insults and the rest of that ****? Like you're the cop and I'm a bad guy, with that come clean ****? I don't post personal info on forums. From past experience, anyone that comes out a person like you did me, has some sort of ill intent..it is in bad taste to do **** like that. Where did the call terry out post go? Did you delete it? Or did a mod?

· Registered
    29 Posts
    Hey brother, noticed you've got some suspension components I've been reading up on installed on your bike. Would love to hear exactly what you've got and what your opinion after experience is.

· Registered
    93 Posts
    Hey, I just post the dyno results in the thread that you asked for. I'd love some input on what you think.

· Registered
    1,173 Posts
    Hi Dare, just saw this. I don't know what to think. I think that the chain driven cams DO have more flexibility to survive as things start to go out of spec, but I totally agree with you now that gears can make MORE HP and TQ and if you can afford them (and as I feel about it you have a welded crank) I would not hesitate to use them and might very well do so in the future! The fact you have convinced me of that is no small doing....

Regards to you as well! -Tutt aka Andy Tuttle

· Premium Member
    2,208 Posts
    Eh Tutt

We all have our own way of doing things & I want you to know regardless of what seems fitting to our own beliefs I still respect your personal point of view

· Registered
    490 Posts
    Hi Tutt...it's No Cents. I got my son to load a video on You Tube of my 117" build if your interested in checking it out. It's under:
    117" Darkhorse build
    I hope you like it if you check it out.
    Ray (No Cents)

· Registered
    899 Posts
    Hi
    I just found your thread on your 3 pipes I was wondering how do you like the V&H H.O 2-1 pipe i have one and had it one for a while of course un tuned. My stge 4 107 is 120/120 un corr 118/118 corr with fulsac x pipe and slip on reinharts and was thinking of reinstalling it and getting it retuned, Not really thinking ill get more hp but maybe a different torq curve, which is in the dyno section here back in feb. Thanks
    Tim

· Registered
    170 Posts
    Hello Andy. Sorry for your losses don't feel bad i am learning my way around here myself. I am 48 and yes she has a triamph. The main reason i am relocating is that it is a little more flexable for me. My girl is a thorasic sergeon in Baltimore with a good practice so she is unwilling to relocate can not blame her. I am not to keen on the East kinda like the West but love does strange things. I did not catch what you wre doing to your bike. I did decide to go with the Evo Ind. one peice 49T now need to address the clutch. I try not get to personal on the open froms but you struck me as a decent down to earth person, Some of the people on this site can really stur it up and take things personal. Any way i will keep you updated and hope to continue are newly found freindship.

All the best to you.

Nick Giannopulos

· Registered
    1,173 Posts
    Hi Nick. I'm still learning to negotiate this forum and how it works. You seem to be my first friend here! Sorry for your luck! JK. Anyhow, better not to put our personal information all over the internet. Very glad you have a good women waiting for you. I presume she likes bikes! I'm 44 (I think? Might be time to do the math again!) and still single but much of the time I don't mind. Still dating and still happy! I could not have afforded my engine build if not for a small inheritance that paid for it when my Grandmother died. It was supposed to go to my Dad, but he passed on years ago. So, I choose to make a dream come true and hot rod my Harley. I don't think Grandma would disapprove at all. Hopefully, I will have some good numbers to post in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for being such a decent guy on the forum. I appreciate your character!

Regards,

-Andy Tuttle aka CowboyTutt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…