V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    262 Posts
    Obviously you have removed the spring clip, right? Then all I did was depress the side of the connector and it released from the injector. Try a small screw driver in there to free the tab. I know what you mean "scared to break anything". I took all my connectors off with no problem. Hope this works, let me know. I am going out in the garage to look at my connectors. I have cruise on my ultra and I didn't want to mess with the throttle cables (couldn't get them off anyway) so I just left it on the bike and cleaned the entire throttle body right there. I didn't want to break anything. lol

· Registered
    43 Posts
    Smokey...Still following your thread with interest. Nothing to do so decided to remove the heads and send them off to Bean at Big Boyz for him to set them up for my cams and 95" build. I have the gas tank off, sensors and throttle cable's off the intake but can't get the front and rear electrical connectors off the injectors. I'm following the service manual but can't seem to get the "wire form" depressed to free the connectors. Scared to break them. Any advice?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…