V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    37 Posts
    I am building a Ultima Fatso Gen2 motor for my son. Did you have any clearance issues installing it in a SoftTail frame? Can you tell me a Luftwaffe
    About the parts used? I am using Ultima bottom end, 3.875" flat top cast pistons.
    S&S rappers/blocks, HVHP Oil Pump, cam Cover. R&R is modifying the heads pushrods holes.
    Thanks
    Lynn

· Premium Member
    641 Posts
    Ok, I have to ask about that 131. What kind of numbers? I was also considering the Star Racing 126 before considering the Road Glide. Only problem is I would need to convert back to the old style 2006 and older primary and trans. I do know they offer the 124 even with B2 heads, but that 126 was built for long distance touring according to Derrick at Star.............Mark

· Registered
    1 Posts
    sorry to be a pain but i live in southern nh and want your motor haha please contact me asap

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Still have the 110 for sale? Are you willing to ship and at what cost? Could you give me the cam specs and any other info you have on the motor please.

· Registered
    279 Posts
    EXACTLY!!!

John Kerry, one of the kings of the limp looney left, had his $7million yacht docked in RI to avoid paying the estimated 1/2mil in Ma taxes. Gotta love it, this guy creates the laws that confiscate OUR wealth to pay for losers like this mother while using loopholes to avoid taxes when HIS fortune are concerned. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

What pisses me off about these hypocrites is that Kerry, the Kennedys and others pay virtually no death tax on their inheritance. I did a search once and IIRC, the Kennedy clan paid something like $131,000 on Papa Joe's vast wealth.

My question is the same as yours: If the death tax is such a good idea, then why don't its main proponents set a good example for the rest of us and write a check for all the hundreds of millions they should be paying?

I took this private because I don't have time right now to respond to all the flaming if I posted it publicly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…