V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    892 Posts
    I sold them anyway.That is great though man just enjoy it and i look forward to reading about it later when you post on it.

· Gearhead
    1,115 Posts
    Thanks Mark, I,m done with it for now. I,m going to just try and enjoy rideing it and keep my hands off the motor (lol) for a wile. That can be hard to do sometimes. I need to ride some of the money out of it that I've invested into it.

· Premium Member
    892 Posts
    Yeah they do have the 02 sensor bungs.I love them man,the soud is outstanding,but i am always changing my bikes look up.$500 is a ok offer if it was riding season now,but since i can't ride now i can wait on $600.

· Premium Member
    141 Posts
    hey Mark, what is the reason you are getting rid of the pipes? I am interested, but I am willing to go as high as $500. do they included O2 sensor bungs?

· Registered
    186 Posts
    Hi Mark,
    Could you do me a favor and measure the circumferential chamfer (squish band) of the Ross pistons with respect to the flat piston top face?
    An easy way to do this is cut out a piece of cardboard with a inside right angle (90 degs) and place it against the piston thrust face approximately in the piston’s middle. Draw a line on the cardboard lined up with the chamfer. Measure with a protractor.
    I wish you the best on your current build!
    :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Zman

· Premium Member
    892 Posts
    Ted i would love to give you my opinion but at this time i can't due to me taking these guys to court i don't want to say anything more about it until after our court date.
    I hope you will understand and if you still need any information on your build i would call jd's cycle in bethlehem,pa he has a website.

· Registered
    186 Posts
    Hi Mark,
    I have read with great interest the post you started on your Hemi Performance Engineering build and sympathize with you on your recent experience.
    I am considering a 95"/98" build on my 01 Road King with stock TC 88 motor around a set of used Hemi Performance Engineering cylinder heads that I just purchased.
    With your recent experience would you go again with the Hemi Performance Engineering kit/parts? Is the kit worth the extra money/price?
    Are you reusing the Hemi Performance Engineering parts around your present build?
    Have you found the company Hemi Performance Engineering difficult to deal with?
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Good Luck with your next build,
    Best Regards,
    :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Zman

· FNG :)
    1,586 Posts
    Mark, This is Ed Connor, I am in the office until 5, please give me a call, would like to talk with you. -Ed 910-425-3360
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…