V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    8 Posts
    guydoc I am from atlantic canada No dyno in area .Trying to work with tts mastertune . Need a close map for 2008 flh ultra 107 .030 gasket stock 2011 take -off heads off 103 tri glide andrews 54 s.e. a/c kuryakan head pipes fulsac mufflers tried map duh205-oo2 Runs only fair this is common set up need help

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hey! Would you have any info on having the gerotor on the oil pump of a 2002 FLHT, that just had a new HD remanufactured morot installed, break TWICE? After the new motor was installed, it made it 700 miles when the oil pressure went away, and it was the gerotor (feed) that was BROKEN. Repaired and ridden maybe 500 to 700 miles, it broke AGAIN. Any idea what could cause this? I can't believe it happened again. Just normal riding, nothing hard. Anything you can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated!

· Premium Member
    217 Posts
    Guy, do you still have that seat? I know I talked about buying it from you about a year ago but I bought a Mustang instead. I have lost alot of weight since then and may be in the market for something narrower than the gigantic seat I bougtht.

· Premium Member
    1,710 Posts
    I had my local independent dealer order it for me but you can order it from Zanotti Harley Davidson for as low a price as you will find. I found in my stack of stuff here a part number for a 136 tooth belt: The Harley number is 40056-07.

· Registered
    170 Posts
    Hello guydoc77 thanks for thr info on not needing to re-dyno. I found the thirty tooth gear on the andrews web page part# 290306. My question is were did you get your belt i did not see one on andrews site.

· Premium Member
    248 Posts
    LOL - well honest is the BEST policy, but who's good all of the time?

...there was a return address on the box the baffle came in...your wife is too efficient!

Ride safe and thank you -

· Premium Member
    641 Posts
    Doc,
    I forgot to tell you what the whole kit is in my PM to you. It is the R&R stage 2 1/2 heads, S&S cylinders and the pistons for $950.00 if you are interested.
    I see your a hunter. I spend alot of time in South Dakota chasing pheasents.
    Mark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…