H

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    Hey Pete,
    I read this message: everyone that says it rides like crap, does not know what they are talking about. If you have never ridden one you should't make comments like you know what your talking about. I have installed over 20 23"s in the the last 2 years. They ride like a stocker.
    A) Remove the crashbar, race tech suspension, 30w oil. Have ridden bike for year in a half with a full fender with no problems, and i ride hard.
    B) with crash bar. tri-glide rakes trees from harley, and 2" longer fork tubes(or spacers)
    C) or 3 degree racked tri-glide trees, race-tech and 30w oil. will keep the bike at stk height

I have done all three ways multiple times with no problems at all.

I am gonna try (A) first. Can you tell me about the race tech suspension and any other parts you used to get it right? Part numbers would be great if you have them. I really thank you for the help in advanced!!!

Hardbal

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Pete,
    I have a 21" wheel with a 140/70/21 tire on it (runs close to 29.5" diameter).
    Sits pretty close to the frame/fairing, etc with stock Trees & rake.
    I have a set of Tri-Glide Trees coming and a set of Progressive 2" lowering fork springs.
    With your experience, how do you think that combo will work?
    Many thanks for your time, kind regards > SP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…