P

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    518 Posts
    Mr. Morris,

I may need to have a new manifold ported, Not sure yet if the new one was done by HPI, as it has not arrived yet. Do you know of any experts in the So.Cal area that will do a good job? (Preferably in the San Diego area).

Phi
    Aka Bad Disposition
    pturner@juno.com

· Premium Member
    0 Posts
    love your insite and common sense,keep it up ---lots of people out there can learn a great deal from you---best of luck on your endeavors jimbo c

· Premium Member
    426 Posts
    Paul,
    Any advice on an exhaust for this 126 ?? called Bryce and he want s 1800.00, a bit pricey. tried rb racing and they keep putting it off for another 3 weeks. any advice would be good. thanks dsv n2ofaster@charter.net is my personel email.

· Premium Member
    426 Posts
    Hi Paul,
    really enjoy reading your post. one of the few who gives good info. Any chance I could see the flow sheet on your heads ?? I have a couple of customers asking about doing the B2 heads, just wondering what they can flow. thanks dan vance

· Registered
    279 Posts
    I'm getting a 126 engine in a few days and would like to ask you a couple questions about it, if you don't mind taking the time. Mainly compression, carbs, and pipes. The usual stuff.

If you can take time for this, please email me at

rc5017@yahoo.com

I'll try to not take up a lot of your time, but I already have a Mikuni 48 and an RB Racing 2" Spyder pipe. I'd like your opinion on these and if the 640 cam is OK at 10.8 on the street.

Thanks.

Bullwinkle AKA Rocky

· Registered
    405 Posts
    I was hoping to build a high compression 117 and use the cases I have or maybe a short stroke 120" motor and have the 4" crank built and put back in the cases I have. If you strongly advise against either if these, I may have to reconsider things. I have a T124" from S&S in my Bagger and I love it but since I have this 95" motor on the table, I was hoping to somehow use it. Would a high compression 4-3/8" stroke motor not cut the mustard? What about a 4" stroke 120" with a 4-3/8" bore? I think the later would be really cool but my head porter thinks that much bore doesn't make much sense. He thinks our best bet is a 117" is the better option or a longer stroke with short connecting rods. I think S&S has some new rods for this application? By the way, your pm box is full.

· Registered
    9,223 Posts
    Yes you have. You put together a very nice set-up. I'll need to re-do my fender and struts too as what's on there is not wide enough. So be it. Almost afraid to ask what you'll be replacing it with LOL!

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I have always owned and raced buells, just got my first harley, an FXR.

Cant stand how heavy the wheels and forks are. Everyone tells me to go FXDX forks and wheels, but I would rather go with the buell stuff as its super light.

For the XB forks, you just used the XB trees? Did you switch stems? which bearings did you use, the rollers or the XB style sealed ones?

For the rear wheel, i plan to go with a bagger swing arm and an XB rear wheel. Do you need spacers? What did you do with bearings, or adapters there? Which axle did you use?

Sorry for all the questions, but if you can help me out with this and tell me everything I need to know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Dean.

· Registered
    32 Posts
    i wish i could buy that primary cover from you but this build has already taken up all my cash. the problem is trying to get this delkron 120 to be put together, it is just one thing after another. thanks though.

· Registered
    58 Posts
    I have the evo s&s 124 b-2 head motor,640 cam,10.8 comp,pork chopped flywheels,rb racing 124 challenge pipe in my 98 road glide ,i am running the extreme g carb setup,the front carb has the 72 main jet and 29.5 intermediate and the rear carb has a 68 main and 28 intermediate the bike runs great with the air cleaner,but i would love to run v stacks and i have installed the 2.5 v stacks ,but when i drive the bike down the road under hard acceleration the front carb will blow out lots of fuel and thats no fun smelling like gas.my question is what jets did you end up using..my email is groundhawg124@yahoo.com thank you very much..

· Registered
    79 Posts
    Had a question on your front end.......I am in the process of building a hot street bike to run in amra.....pickup up some buell xb9 stuff like you have front/rear wheels an front end but I dont have triple trees..My question to you is what type of top trible tree are you running?.....clip ons are not aloud so wondering what u did?.....thanks in advance

· Registered
    32 Posts
    did you alter a stock fxr primary cover to fit a scorpion lock up? and if so would you be interested in sharing how you did it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…