V-Twin Forum banner
A

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · blipper
    5,155 Posts
    Does the Pythoner jab at us miscreants mean you're returning to verbally joust with us?
    99% of us are missing you, Friend!

· Registered
    330 Posts
    Hey ahar greetings from UK,miss your posts,hope you are well and living life to the full. Rod

· Registered
    174 Posts
    Ahar thanks for all the posts and comments. Brightened up a few days, but have to be moving on. Ride safe, but ride fun.

· Premium Member
    852 Posts
    Welcome back. I've felt like the girl sitting by herself at the dance waiting for that special someone to show up, waiting, wondering.:coffee::coffee:

· Registered
    94 Posts
    Hey Ahar,

Haven't hung out here much since joining but looking to more. Is there an easy way to see responses to topics that I have posted on? I'm not super forum savvy and would like to check up on my topics without having to remember which ones I've posted to.

Thanks, Michael

· Premium Member
    852 Posts
    Miss ya man. Don't let the right wingers get to ya. I could use a slug of the makers mark about now. back bothering me and can't sleep.

· Premium Member
    852 Posts
    Ahar- you gonna take your toys out to the oilfields in the Bakken? Man with all that wilderness you could really bug out on the Uly. Get paid for having fun like those Alaskan gold rush dudes on discovery! me and sportsterPaul will tag along and we could get our own reality TV show, Dirty,Oily Bikers!

· Premium Member
    852 Posts
    I suspect the news about Libya is depressing also. When does the bullshit stop so we can stabilize the economy. More boomers are aging every day and the markets are killing us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…