V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    1,445 Posts
    Thanks Larry, sounds like a plan. I am currently trying to narrow down the cam choice. Either my current Leineweber T7's, S&S 640G's with 4 degree advance, or Tman 650G's.Not sure yet maybe even RedShift 647's. I will let you know, but looks like mid september and the Delkron heads are brand new.

· Premium Member
    1,445 Posts
    Hi Larry, I am building a all bore 107, cammed either with my Leinweber T7's or S&S 640G's with a 4* advance. I will be using a set of brand new Delkron Twin Cam heads. Would you be interested in doing some portwork? I would also like to get my current factory casting head run on the flowbench to get some numbers. They have 2" intakes and 1.615" exhaust with 1.8" intake ports. Any idea how much work the Delkrons will need? What would the cost be to get some flow numbers on my current head?

· Registered
    18 Posts
    Hey Larry, Are you swamped right now? I've called a couple times, left messages with no return call. Let me know.

Dave

· Registered
    186 Posts
    Hi wfolarry,
    Tried calling a couple of website/email numbers listed for Hemi Design with a "Number no longer listed" recording?
    Did they go out of business?
    They were working on a pair of cylinder heads that I dropped-off with them.
    I dealt with a guy named Van?
    Thanks,
    Ted Z

· Registered
    186 Posts
    Hi,
    Can you tell me anything about Hemi Design up in Chicago on 51st Street? Reason asking is I brought them one of their modified cylinder heads 4 months ago for weld/machining repair and they recommended/preferred replacement instead. I also got the impression this was not a motorcycle business/shop/establishment but an automotive engine/transmission operation?
    Any insights would be appreciated?
    Haven't heard from them in 3 months?
    I don’t get up to Chicago very often.
    Please treat this as confidential?
    Thanks,
    :coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Zman
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…