V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi, I saw a post you made about moving the police seat back, how do you do this? Thanks!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    New to Harleys, Know nothing about them except that I enjoy the hell out riding mine. Going on a long trip come June, East coast/West coast and back, prob. about 8,000/9,000 miles
    I will ride a '92 electra glide with 42,000 miles, being looked over by a mechanic, as we speak. My cousin will be riding a '01 E. Glide fuel inj. 24,000 miles. Mechanic says this bike has common issues, do I need to worry about these with the, relative, low milegage. Are we asking for trouble?

· Registered
    13,060 Posts
    www.horsepowerinc.net I bought one used and had them rebuild it, I think it was $230 with a new shaft. I paid $100 for a core to have them do it, I would sell mine for that and ship it direct.

They will try to sell you a new one - since I am in Ca, I do not want a custom one, if they ever do smog checks, they would make me go back to stock - so stock parts that are ported are a great idea. mine is an 04 delphi unit.

They do not have the older ones listed, but I bet they still do them.

· Registered
    94 Posts
    Paul,
    Who does the TB modifications you mention and how expensive is it? Is anything done with the manifold?
    Thanks,
    Michael
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…