V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    83 Posts
    Hello

I try to post pictures of 88 Softail says pictures to large, manually upload them? Dont understand i try to upload they wont. Can you help me with this.

· Registered
    518 Posts
    Hey, not sure you are still around, it's been a while. I was just browsing back though some posts and noted you mentioned "high tensile studs" I have my top end off and thought it may be time to replace the originals on my 120R. What cylinders studs do you recommend?

Phil
    (AKA) Bad Dsiposition)

· Registered
    745 Posts
    Bob
    Been trying to contact you about a tune. Could you give me a call at 515-554-7271

Thanks

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Don't mean to bother but I'm looking for a dyno tune and you come highly recommended. If you could get ahold of me I'd like to set up a time for a tune.
    I have a 2012 wide glide with a thundermax. Let me know if you would be able to fit me in.
    Thanks
    Jason

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Bob - I live in Rhinelander and haven't been on the forum for awhile. Buying a 2014 Street Bob and see you're in Wisconsin too.. I'm going with the Vance & Hines Pro-Pipe, SE air and cams.. that's it this time around. Have had recommendations of Andrews 57H, SE255, Crane 302, S&S 585 (seems to much to me) and a T-Man cam.. Where are you located? Do you do builds? Tuning? Would appreciate your recommendation on a cam. I like lower end torque and don't get high on rpms unless I'm passing a car or fooling around (which is rare).. Thanks a million!

· Registered
    7 Posts
    Hi, just wondering if there's a reason my posts aren't showing? I thought all I had to do was to post in the introduction section first? Am I missing something?
    Thanks. MCT

· Premium Member
    37 Posts
    Thanks Bob.I was also wonderin what would be a good CR for the 575 was thinkin 10.25:1 CP pistons.talked to Randy the other day.I agree on the Wisecos got a good shop by home to do the jugs.My problem is I can tear'em apart and put'em back together I just don't understand the #s.Was thinkin maybe a bigger intake on the heads and leavin the exhaust where its at.If I'm not mistaken the intake is 1.875 and Ex.is 1.575

· Premium Member
    37 Posts
    Bob sorry to bother ya but I'm tryin to gather as much info as I can.I have an 11 lmtd with 254s and se factory cnc ported heads.I am considerin a 107 tryin to figure out cams really dont want to get on the Woods band wagon and seen you have talked about cr575's some also up for any other suggestions.I think I'm going to talk to WFO Larry about takin the heads a little farther also.Thanks and also thought bout even runnin the 254's for a while

· Premium Member
    247 Posts
    Bob could i get your number? I have some guys with bikes i have done work to that would like a good Dyno Tune to complete their build. Thanks Bernie Sculley 715-213-6979

· Premium Member
    1,445 Posts
    I am having an oil pressure issue at start up. little to no pressure at start up then after a minute or so its fine. how do i check the pressure relief spring?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…