V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    4,310 Posts
    Webco is a ****ing tool. He and a couple of others only live for troll-baiting. I actually try to get some thought-provoking conversation going, and it is like a 5th-grade pissing contest with these idjits.

Seems like a lot of people are completely bent sideways over any disagreement with their tiny worldview.

· Registered
    6,910 Posts
    You have to realize that for ideologues (both on the Right and Left), holding a contrary opinion is sacrilegious. And on the Vtwin forum, the overwhelming ideology is the Extreme Right.

· Spaced Defender
    427 Posts
    When I was accussed of being you today, I felt a momment of worthyness.

Cheers good bud.

Well maybe I am a liberal. But I have some old school beliefs.

The right wingers who would cast me aside for obvious reasons, they fail to consider that I wasn't theirs to cast in the first place.

Why can't I hold beliefs true to both partys and not be burned at the stake?

cheers bud
    stay true and be cool

· Banned
    10,133 Posts
    While acknowledging that such checkpoints infringed on a constitutional right, Chief Justice Rehnquist argued the state interest in reducing drunk driving outweighed this minor infringement.

· Registered
    6,910 Posts
    Thanks, Harl. I drive by Planet Wingnut every now and then. I just don't stop. Nice to hear from you.

· Registered
    6,910 Posts
    Hey EasyE

Funny you should ask: I just removed the tanklift about a week ago. No reason, just for a change of look. The harness itself was easy enough to make, although more complicated originally than it needed to be in retrospect. I took a piece of neoprene (the stuff they make wetsuits out of -- they also use it to make exercise mats) and made straps out of felcro strips, which have an adhesive on the non-velcro side. Just draped the neoprene around the frame and held it in place with the velcro (making sure the neoprene didn't extend beneath the tank where it could be seen). But really, you don't need the velcro. secure it with long zip ties instead (that's what I did later on). You'll have to cut and replace them each time you go in there, but they're cheap, and how often does that happen anyway? Also I think it works better because you can wrap the neoprene tighter, which makes it easier to slip the tank over.

Hope that helps.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    I am interested in your new harness using a piece of a moisture resistant foam rubber and velcro. It wraps around the frame and protects the handlebar switch harnesses, which otherwise were exposed with the 3"-inch lift. I also cleans up the bike's look.
    My harness is still there with a hole above it.
    Do you have a photo?
    Thanks,
    EasyE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…