V-Twin Forum banner

FS: Stock V-rod pipes with 200 miles

949 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Kennedy 
#1 ·
Bought some complete V-mods and was going to keep these for "warranty issues". Screw that...
Here's the deal though, you buy pipes off ebay, who knows how they're gonna pack em... If they don't pack em WELL the ends WILL get dented during shipment.

These pipe are new, and flaw free and will be packed in the same packaging my V-mods arrived in. This will pretty much ensure your pipes arrive unscathed.
Buy my pipes, I'll mail em to Chopper Steve for V-modding and experience NO DOWN TIME.

Keep your pipes for spares, or sell em on the forum like I'm doing to recoup some of your V-modding costs.

$125 delivered to Chopper Steve or your door.

#5 ·
Snochopper check PM...

Was riding last night, didn't check PM. Your reply is there now.

Still available, first to paypal or send check takes em...

I'm headed to Myrtle Bike week for the day, so I won't get back to anyone until Sunday...

Thanks,
Chris

#8 ·
fng

excuse the interuption, but im a fng with a three week old sold black vro named vinnie the v. im guess im not used to this forum cuz im having a little trouble negotiating around. i like talking about my v and want to use this forum for discussing what fun etc im having with it. any hints.
fred and VINNIE THE V(04 black series b vrod)
nashville

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.