V-Twin Forum banner

How many miles on your TC-88B?

13K views 99 replies 83 participants last post by  Boise1 
#1 ·
I've got 16,500 miles on my '02 Fat Boy.

How many miles do you have on your TC-88B motor?

#81 ·
How many miles?

I adopted my pet 2003 Night Train at the end of January, 2011....it had just turned over 10,000 miles....due to the weather I didn't start riding it until the end of March.

It has about 26,400 miles on it now, with no problems....except for a constant grin every time I twist the throttle!

Did I mention.....I LOVE MY NIGHT TRAIN!!!! :woohoo:

#84 ·
Twice risen from the dead! A thread that refuses to die lol! OK, might as well jump in too..

2000 Softail 88B motor pushing 75K miles... no major issues yet but I'm starting to leak a little oil at the base of the rear jug... when it's time to fix it I'm going to go 96" big bore and gear drive cams while I've got it apart..

#92 ·
2006 fat Boy 36000 miles

Bought my fatboy new in 06, has 36,000 miles on it now. Was problem free until about the 30K mark. Seat came apart at the seam by the tank, front disc rotor warped, front brake master cylinder pooped out, right mirror ball socket gave out, and both front and rear brake switches failed. Switch plate on tank faded completely to silver. I'm not complaining though because I ride it to work almost every day year round and it sits outside during the day. After repairing the above items it's ready for the next 36K!

#95 ·
My '05 fatboy just turned 44k when I traded it 18 months ago. Zero problems - gear driven cams @ 20k.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.