V-Twin Forum banner

Just finished my fully custom Rocker... Pics

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  angelflights 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
welcome to the forum maddog. you did a great job. looks very nice.

#8 ·
I like the tail end- anything is an improvement over the stock seat and fender design!

I personally hate, despise, can not stand Café fairings, but that´s just me...I guess you were going for the "club" look, so it is perfectly in line with that style.

To make it "fully custom" I would have done something about the "periscope" speedo. You painted the dash- why not go for a fully custom one that hides that speedo a little?

The bike looks well put together, though, and even if it doesn´t fit my taste, I hope YOU enjoy the hell out of it!!

Sponk

#12 ·
1-10 :woohoo: meeter (1 lowest)

Uniqueness:7
Style:9
Quality:6
Eye appeal: 10
Improvements:8

Stealth in appearence the design and a quality of this build would give its rider needing to arrive to given destination within record time. The 200 wide tire raked front end and narrow bars give
the rider ability to power straight thru between autos better known as splitting lanes more quickly. The over all upgrades given to this sled would appeal to the hearty of appitite wishing to give warning of there presence, or to a mad love dog wishing to power between night clubs and his delights for the evening. Leaving behind etched in your mind the memories of a great night out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.