V-Twin Forum banner

Anyone see this yet?

4K views 44 replies 36 participants last post by  LOHAWG 
#1 ·
#5 ·
At first glance i like it. Would have to see it up close. At the end of the day, it still ain't a Harley.

#8 ·
No doubt it's a stab on the dark at their interpretation of the Harley crowd :hystria:

Reading this in the article just about had me on the floor in laughter ...:redrolf:

Look at the Honda website, no happy retired couple pulling a trailer as they ride through Yellowstone on the F6B or successful twosome riding away from their jet, no sir, it’s a guy dressed in a dark leather jacket, a forgotten shave or two with the wind in his face (low windshield, remember?), someone who could just as easily be on a Harley. I wonder if they’ll have to keep it off in a corner of the showroom so the bad crowd won’t scare off their other customers.

:redrolf::redrolf::redrolf: Come pick it up a bit & get imaginative :redrolf:

#11 ·
Meh,I see fail all over it,it's not a Harley,it's not really a GoldWing that wingers will like,it's not a Valk which was a sales fail bike as well although they have their following as I'm sure this bike will.
It's not destined to be a big seller and probably won't be around for long would be my bet.
Kinda like H-D's XLCR,of course they are cool bikes and now quite collectable but at the time they were a sales flop not being Harley enough for the Harley crowd and being too Harley for the cafe/sportbike crowd.

#13 ·
Sharp looking bagger. I would ride that, before I would ride a Victory Vision.

#17 ·
I will have a Harley for as long as I live. Harley is one of the few bikes that you can take cross country and still have fun riding down main USA at 20 mph and still have fun. Having said that I'm sick of putting 4 grand just into the engine to have it make decent power and then have a bike with chit suspension. I have over 40 thousand mi on this my third Harley and have had engine, electrical problems with each one. Some serious and most not but its s pain in the butt. Gold Wing is a better bike and bull it proof to boot. It's very tempting for sure. At least for me

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#19 ·
I will have a Harley for as long as I live. Harley is one of the few bikes that you can take cross country and still have fun riding down main USA at 20 mph and still have fun. Having said that I'm sick of putting 4 grand just into the engine to have it make decent power and then have a bike with chit suspension. I have over 40 thousand mi on this my third Harley and have had engine, electrical problems with each one. Some serious and most not but its s pain in the butt. Gold Wing is a better bike and bull it proof to boot. It's very tempting for sure. At least for me

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#20 ·
sharp looking bike!! i have had a few hondas. you will not hear it go by. some people like that. just not for me anymore!!

#26 ·
That surprised me, I think it's a cool looking bike. Many wing riders have my respect.

Maybe in ten years or so when I am shopping for my next ride I will consider something like that.

rkc

#27 ·
#29 ·
It's better then a Vision, but still looks like a snowmobile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.