V-Twin Forum banner

OK, so now where to buy OEM HD parts for discount on the web?

49K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  stevenminix 
#1 ·
OK, now that Chicago HD is no longer doing the internet 20% and Zanotti's is out of business, who is the Go-to for OEM HD parts? In the past i saved HUNDREDS by using the previously mentioned Dealers' internet ordering, saving almost 30% and my local dealer just blows in comparison. Buying locally gets me the privilege of paying retail and paying 8.75% sales tax too. So planning ahead and bundling a ton of parts saved me a boatload and shipping was not bad since most parts weren't huge.
Any recommendations? I mean also OEM H-D parts, not Drag catalog items or aftermarket stuff.
Tim

#2 ·
Funny you should ask, just got done making a purchase through these guys "CyclePartsForLess.com.". They are associated with a dealership and offer great prices on oem parts. I just bought a set of color matched dyna saddlebags through them and they were verrrrry competitive. Anthony is who I dealt with.

#3 ·
Try calling the dealer(s) that used to advertise discounted pricing. They may still offer their discounts over the phone.

#7 ·
I've been buying a lot from http://www.lshd1.com/servlet/StoreFront Right now their doing free shipping on a $250 order or a flat rate of $9.99 for orders under $250 through 1-25-12. When Zanotti was still in business I would compare the two of them and there were items Zanotti had cheaper but with the exuberant shipping cost Zanotti was charging I would end up saving money buying from Lake Shore due to lower shipping cost.

#9 ·
I don't know what you were buying but i was ordering (usually) between $150 to $400 a throw and i do not believe i paid more than $15 TO $25 in shipping EVER. The 20% off (and no tax) more than offset the shipping...i suppose if you are ordering wheels or exhaust, as in big heavy items then shipping would be much more. I was buying bearings, seals, primary chain and stuff that was boxed in medium boxes. My stuff was always shipped quickly and right on the money. I'm certainly sorry they (Zanotti's) closed down.
I'm much more interested in the 20 off and no tax than free shipping.
Tim

#11 ·
I've bought everything from simple nuts and bolts to engine cases, tires, etc. One order I compared Zanotti vs Lake Shore the shipping was $10 more from Zanotti vs Lake Shore, and this wasn't a free shipping order. Lake Shore sells at 20%, for kicks I punched in the PN for an SE rocker support, suggested retail is $154.95 and they want $123.96 which is 20% off, a 16" rear tire for a trike suggested retail $153.95 vs selling price of $123.16 which is 20% off. I haven't had any issues with shipping and everything was exactly what I ordered, one order I placed came to me in 3 days from the day I placed it, they had everything in stock, this was misc engine parts which Zanotti didn't have in stock.

Don't get me wrong I liked Zanotti, I must have bought $5,000 worth of stuff from them the past 4 years. I just moved on to someone who offers up 20% on the majority of everything and real shipping cost vs inflated shipping.

#16 ·
I dont know exactly what your looking for, but Im gonna have soon a tremendous amount of OEM parts off a 2009 Softail Night Train. Some of those will include a Red Hot Sunglow OEM rear fender. I heard I was gonna have a ton of stuff left over. When you and if anyone need what I got when I get it, I will be sure to hit you up with some really good prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.