V-Twin Forum banner

new screaming eagle oil pump part #

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  PalmettoDeuce 
#1 ·
Planing on doing the Andrews hybrid cam chain tensioner upgrade. I see that their kit includes oil pump #26037-06. This is the same one included in the HD kit#25284-08, I would like to know the pump part# used in the newer kit part#25284-11. This pump has much better #'s than the older one. anyone able to source the part# for the oil pump used in the newer "orange plate" kit??

#4 ·
The new screamin eagle pump in the -11 kit is of the same design as the 07 and newer pumps. It will mate to the new style cam plate with no problem, however I've not been able to order the pump separately. Tried two times for customers and Harley kicked the order back both times. Parts manager says only available in the kit. Hope you have better luck.

#6 ·
This thread got me thinking about that oil pump again, so I called a friend that claims to have an inside source on HD suppliers. He thinks the pump is being sourced through Jims, but it doesn't show on their web site. May be worth a call or may be a wild goose chase, up to you. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.