V-Twin Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need Contenders for Sept 2009

7K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Lowfly 
#1 ·
I need 4 contenders. Post up! ;)

Here's your chance to be featured at V-Twin Forum! To enter your ride, all you need to do is provide the info below along with a photo(s). And don't forget the story behind the bike because that can often turn the trick!

The winner for each round will be chosen by our members votes!

Year:
Model:
Eng size:
Transmission(5sp, 6sp etc):
Pipes:
Seat:
Wheels:
Accessories:
And the story:

As long as you haven't won in the past year you can enter again.

#2 · (Edited)
91 FXRS ROTM Entry

The above image is a photo of the bike when it was purchased except for pipes and paint it was a bone stock 1991 FXRS-CON Lowrider.

1991 Harley Davidson FXRS-CON Lowrider

Eng size: 1340 Evo (stock)

Transmission(5sp, 6sp etc): 5 speed (stock)

Pipes: Serpents by Santee

Seat: Custom made leather and stingray! The stingray was air brushed to match the candy tangerine flamed paint.

Wheels: Ultima "Leathel Weapon" with matching pulley and rotors.

Accessories: Ness Taildragger rear fender, 4.25" Saracen custom narrow glide front fender, Ness Kickstand, Ness front air dam, Ness sidecovers, custom machined billet control houseings, we custom made the seat pan to form fit the frame, streached tank, custom frenched in tail light and rear blinkers, Doss under triple tree front blinkers, the only gauge on the bike is a Dakota Digital speedometer, custom bars by "BR Customs" 1" Daggard Z Bars with custom fit pullback, daggard risers, all braided lines, all chrome calipers, new rebuilt chrome swingarm,, chrome oil tank, Dr. Neon plug wires, billet head light, Chesapeake Performance "cpimetals" billet Malice levers, Will Powered Products billet spiral spiked shifter and foot pegs, Pro One Spiked grip's, bike had the front air ride switched out replaced with 1" lowering progressive front springs for a 1" lowered front end we also lowered the rear to match, it was painted by my brother in law Mike who insisted on silver for the flames under the tangerine which ended up matching the tangerine nicely, all reducers, paint and clear coat are "House of Kolor".

Bike's History: The bike had just been rebuilt last year and was hit in a parking lot. It was knocked over and pushed on the cement. Most everything came off this rebuild came out looking like this. All done late nights in a back garage!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 ·
I'll Bite...

Year: 2000
Model: FLSTC, Heritage Classic
Eng size: 106cui.
Transmission(5sp, 6sp etc): Factory 5-spd.
Pipes: D&D Boarzilla
Seat: LePera
Wheels: 80-spoke DNA, 18" front, 16" rear
Accessories: Minimal, mainly HP/TQ goodies! 3.875" Wiseco pistons, 4.500" S&S crank, S&S Super-Stock heads (cleaned up), Woods TW9BG cams, S&S Super-G, Boarzilla, DTT ignition, S&S/Green A/C...

The story: My dad bought the bike new and rode 9k+ miles on it in stock form. He passed from cancer in 2003 at the age of 57. The bike now has 12k+ miles on it, and I hope to be able to hand it down to one of my sons when they are of age...

K.

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
I'll join in

YEAR: 03
MODEL: FLHRCI
ENGINE: 117"
TRANS: 5 speed
PIPE: Roadrage
SEAT: Road Sofa
WHEELS: Stock Spokes

S&S crank, cylinders and pistons
Crank trued and welded by Randy (KOC)
Cylinders and R&R stage IV heads diamond cut
HPI 55mm TB, 615/585 cams, R&R external cam plate
Doherty PACC, Baker Plus I pan, Harley cooler
Progressive 440's, Race tech emulators & springs
Lower end assembled by R&R, the rest by owner

Klock Werk 2" extented rear fender, fillers and turn signals
RWD front fender and tail light
Perewitz S&S air cleaner cover
Paint: HOK Black with panels of Brandywine Kandy sprayed over silver-white marbilizer outlined in red variegated gold leaf
Harley bar & shield also done in leaf.
Paint and leafing done by owner.
Pinstriping by Kent Brotherton

My Story: Can't leave anything alone!!!

Thanks, Dave

#7 · (Edited)
Im In.

2000 custom HD
1340 evo .
screamin eagle ignition system
thunderheader exhaust
5 speed trans,chaindrive primary and secondary
Ultima frame, lowered
redone dcustom seat (corbin base)
6 gal stretched fuel tank
wide spoke wheels ,wide fenders (JJ rear fender)
knuckle bars,
polished and chromed aftermarket goodies everywhere.

Story......Back in the saddle....not finished customizing yet,,want to mount a teardrop toolbox on the right side and a single saddlebag on the left..repaint next winter..black with ole style HD emblems on the tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.