V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Yo Giv, I hear you all are getting quite the dumping. Hear more is on it's way again soon. Pete told me he has 20 in his yard now.. and 4-6 a few days before that.. Time to put a ski on the front of that bike..

· Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Yo Giv, All is crazy at the moment. Long story short. Mary fell snapped the top of her femur off right below the ball. Was operated on Wed nite. Out of bed today for the first time. Rehab starts this week. Ah, life in the tropics.. Other than that all is great..
    I was getting all the texts you guys were sending everyday but for some reason they haven't been coming through, won't download. I see that they came in but can't read them for some reason. So I'm tying to stay current on the forum to keep abreast of things. Can't wait til riding season. Where any of the misfits planning on getting together this summer. Keep me in the loop. hate to get left behind.. Hope your feeling better and hi to Sherri..

· Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Well it was a nice day. Didn't get through with my tasks till 1:30. I did get out with Pete for a quick 70.. Might try and get out again tomorrow. I'm committed till at least 12- 12:30. Just not enough daylight for long run.. Hope you got in the saddle..

· Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Just saw your message. I'm busy till close to noon. If I get free I'll shoot you a call and maybe we can link up.

· Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Yo Giv, Tried to shout you today. Curious if your heading down to Owls Head. Making the trip down on Sunday morning...

· Registered
    25 Posts
    I agree. My 98 would put an uncontrollable smile on my face every time I pinned the throttle! All that sled needed was pipes and clutching and that thing would pull the skis at 70 MPH.

· Registered
    11,039 Posts
    Good morning, it's a great day to wake up to a new friend. Where are you from? I'm in kentucky, the roads are great for riding here, as well as south east indiana.

· Premium Member
    3,486 Posts
    Hey Giv, How's the colors up your way. Trying to get up towards Bangor either this weekend or more than likely the next. Weather depending. Have to update a couple pic's of my heritage with some fresh old FLH bags from a shovelhead.

· blipper
    5,155 Posts
    Givs,
    Still have the Harley-Davidson Not Applicable on your Ignore List?
    Have you ever seen a troll from Ohio survive this long?
    It may be time for overwhelming firepower.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…