V-Twin Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    No Cents, I understand you put the reaper 594's in your bike, wondering how you like them now?

· Registered
    490 Posts
    The best filter to run is made by Wix. It can be bought @ Orielly auto parts.
    Part# 57348 for chrome and part# 57148 in black. They cost a little more ($15.99 for chrome) but they are the best.
    No Cents

· Registered
    30 Posts
    Thanks! Also have you heard whether the harley filters are ok to run with amsoil. Local Amsoil dealer doesn't have filters in stock

· Registered
    30 Posts
    A question on Amsoil for you. I saw a while back where you recommended 20w50 in the motor, 75w140 in the tranny, and Super shift ATF in the primary. I wasn't able to locate a Super shift that specified "ATF" do you have a product code for it?

Also, what kind of filter are you running for the oil. Just looking for a screw on replacement for a 03 night train

· Registered
    490 Posts
    I already ordered a set the other day.
    Thanks anyhow...wished you would have caught me earlier. Didn't you like them?

· Registered
    77 Posts
    I have a set of gear drive 662-2 for 07 up with about 150mi on them, I'll let them go for 135.00 if your interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…